Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMS Problem

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

Default MMS Problem
    hey guys i am having issues with MMS

epc.tmobile.com, interent2.voicestream.com and wap.voicestream.com none are working.

Used leimobile fix and all others none are working, anyone know whats the problem?

let me know (maybe they have updated because of the 4g network?)
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If the stats in your tag are correct I'm surprised mms ever worked with those patches. I also have an iphone 4 unlocked and jailbroken on 4.1 and just tested my mms to make sure I don't steer you wrong. It works with no issues. In my experiences those mms patches don't work...and I think I tried everything. If you follow the directions in this thread you should be good.

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/72...r-bundles.html

I have had some issues with mms not working after reboots every now and then even after following the above instructions. All you have to do to fix that is eject the sim, count to fifteen, push it back in, and respring. You should be working again. I hope this helps.

Oh...remove those other patches through cydia first!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

mine has been working great,

never had a problem till today,

but now it is working again, the funny thing is it worked it stoped and then again.

it worked without me doing anything, maybe hit a bad service area or somthing, but it went on and off a couple of time today and i do not know why.

But right now working fine

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    If the stats in your tag are correct I'm surprised mms ever worked with those patches. I also have an iphone 4 unlocked and jailbroken on 4.1 and just tested my mms to make sure I don't steer you wrong. It works with no issues. In my experiences those mms patches don't work...and I think I tried everything. If you follow the directions in this thread you should be good.

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/72...r-bundles.html

I have had some issues with mms not working after reboots every now and then even after following the above instructions. All you have to do to fix that is eject the sim, count to fifteen, push it back in, and respring. You should be working again. I hope this helps.

Oh...remove those other patches through cydia first!
    P.S. if you read the thred i am the guy who posted all the pics and detailed instructions on that procedure.
    Download ccp4.1-4_wortel.deb from Mirrorcreator - Upload files to multiple file sharing sites
    3. install it via mobileterminal or iFile( i use ifile) "dpkg -i xxxx.deb"
    just use ifile it much simpler haha - REBOOT PHONE
    4. Enable plist editing by running - GOOGLE THIS and just copy and paste command line into cmd or console
    command promopt -> CProgram FilesiTunesiTunes.exe" /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1

Detail steps from rinnycoop121 - Thanks!
    I was just asking if anyone knew what was going on wiht the tmobile network.

becasue like i sadi it was going on and off a coupel of times.

There is also a 2nd method of installing carrier bundles. found here

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/73...r-bundles.html
    Last edited by Rinnycoop121; 2010-11-22 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button