Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: YouTube problem Help!!!

Default YouTube problem Help!!!
    I'm running an iPhone 4 4.1 and I know YouTube is a problem.... at first it wouldn't work at all so I came on here and got help, I installed the YouTube fix #2 and it did the trick... Videos started showing up and playing. Recently when I open YouTube the videos still show up but when I go to play one it loads for a long time then gives me a "server is not configured correctly" message and the video won't play...sometimes when I restart my phone it works fine but most of the times it doesn't.... Its very inconsistent...Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Does it work perfect in safe mode?

If so then it is possible to fix

A simple SBSettings->More->Mobile Substrate Addons-> turn stuff off until it works, when you find the problem you must turn it back on then uninstall it from cydia

If this works please thank me on site else ask away

What's up bro thanks for the suggestion, I ran the phone on safe mode and nothing changed, it gave me the same behavior... Funny because yesterday I was having the same problem, I restarted the phone and everything worked fine but the problem eventually happened again, today no luck playing any vids. I tried uninstalling the YouTube fix #2, then retried YouTube then I reinstalled YouTube fix and retried and no change. Weird. You think anything else could work?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Uninstall YouTube fix. Add source "www.cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt" and install Push Doctor. It should fix YouTube and Push issues.