Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free Edge.

Default Free Edge.
    We used to have free edge with the internet2.voicestream.com has anyone found how to get it working again? I am on an iphone 3g 4.0.1 and would love to get it working again. If you would not like to share the info on here, feel free to PM me. Thanks

I don't remember ever having free edge..I think what ur referring to is getting the $10 data plan and using the apn to get unlimited data which would normally cost u $25. There are also some portals that give u 100% free data with no plan all..but they're really slow and no JavaScript

Yes, my bad. I was meaning that, $10 is pretty much free haha for like $40 internet.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Go to your mytmobile online account....select tmobile shadow as your phone, add the shadow data package. Upload spookyET's legacy ipcc file from the stickied forum. Don't ever call tmobile with the phone. That simple.

I'm not able to install the carrier bundle, I'm on itunes 10, and the CMP part gives me trouble. I have always had the "Shadow" package added.

Thanks

There should be plenty of info for getting that working in that thread. I use a mac...worked the first time super easy for me. Windows and iphone are bad bed-fellows. You'll just have to find something that's super detailed on how to do it.

Thank you, also when I do the "Update" thing from itunes, it won't restore my phone right? It'll just seamlessly update? Thanks

Thanks

You don't need to update to do this...just hold shift and click "Check for Updates"...then pick the .ipcc to flash