Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone try the new tmobile sim?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default anyone try the new tmobile sim?
    anyone switch from the old tmobile sim to the newer smaller contact (still normal size) sim card and see a diffrence

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Only difference I've seen is that the little one is crazy easier to cut for the iphone 4 than the bigger ones are. That's all I've got.

Yea same here..no difference in reception or anything, just easier to cut out. Btw, did u know tmobile gives u a replacement SIM for free? I was really surprised since AT&T sells them for $30..they didn't ask any questions either, gave me a new SIM just like that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah...thats what I like about tmo...they seem to actually care about customers

got charged $20. my old sim was 7+ years old.

the new sim got rid of the documented problem of invalid sim after reboots and loss of edge.

it works now nearly 3/4 reboots with no problem.

I think it depends on what tmobile store u go to because some employees are more lenient than others..if u tell them ur old SIM doesn't work properly then they should give u one for free anyways

Green Apple
    Thanks
    im going today for a new one.. a friend works there and said the new ones have to be used for the new g2 and some other phones coming out