Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier Bundle for 4.1

Default Carrier Bundle for 4.1
    Under settings->general->about the network say's Tmobile, but carrier still says "Not Available". Which I believe is making my MiTime say "SIM NEEDED" when I try to use facetime.

I've patched the commcenter, I have facetime options, and mms working, the only thing is the carrier is still saying Not Available.

When I SSH into my phone and go to carrier bundles, there is no Tmobile_US. How do I know which bundle my phone is using for my tmobile iphone 4 4.1? Can someone send me a good TMobile_US.bundle? or is there another way to fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah if avalible send it over.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button

I'm having the same exact issue with my iPhone 4 iOS 4.1 I jailbroke and unlocked it with limera1n and everything right now is going good but when I got in mitime it says wrong carrier bundle eject sim and put it back it and like dmoore210 said when I check out my carrier it just says not available this is bull I've been trying to get FaceTime on my phone for the damn longest somebody how the hell

Do u fix this s***
    Last edited by kingchasekqn; 2010-10-14 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MITIME is already out for 4.1?

yea its out for it already

Quote Originally Posted by Chityuulay View Post
    MITIME is already out for 4.1?
    Only for people who already had it installed previously for 4.0.x.
    Not available yet for new activations
    Iphone 4 16GB
    Iphone 2g 8GB (Retired)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore210 View Post
    Under settings->general->about the network say's Tmobile, but carrier still says "Not Available". Which I believe is making my MiTime say "SIM NEEDED" when I try to use facetime.

I've patched the commcenter, I have facetime options, and mms working, the only thing is the carrier is still saying Not Available.

When I SSH into my phone and go to carrier bundles, there is no Tmobile_US. How do I know which bundle my phone is using for my tmobile iphone 4 4.1? Can someone send me a good TMobile_US.bundle? or is there another way to fix
    Go to the following link to download the latest Carrier Updates.

UPDATED CARRIER SETTINGS for FIRMWARE 4.1

Keep trying Standart, Lagacy, Try different Carrier updats they all work differently depending on the Data Plan you have.

also you need to keep trying, Remove and Re-Insert your sim, Restart remove sim restart not necessarily that order, just keep trying and it will work, if all else fails, try Getting a New Sim from T-mobile,

i have been told that the newer sim fixes allot of problems.
    Last edited by Rinnycoop121; 2010-10-31 at 07:27 AM.
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Don't forget the hit the Thanks Button

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    that is what i gave was you link that you have for the updated Carrier Bundles