Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile MMS Iphone 4 firmware 4.0 help , Only 4.0

Default T-mobile MMS Iphone 4 firmware 4.0 help , Only 4.0
    I have tried everything...sinful iphone repo's fix, betaleimobile, and push fix's mms fix for tmobile...nothing has worked...ive tried all the apn settings with epc.tmobile.com, wap.voicestream.com and internet2....

does anyone know starting from scratch which repo and settings will work for firmware 4.0, not 4.0.1....thanks in advance

I don't want to upgrade I want to leave it at 4.0.

Install the CommCenter No sig 4.0 from Index of /

Then install the ipcc from
    http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...g-3gs-4-a.html

There are dozens of MMS threads on here read around and see what worked for people. I know installing and uninstalling a bunch of stuff has a tendency to mess things up. (especially anything from sinful iphone) i'd recommend starting from scratch, and doing the commcenter fix + ipcc. Its what works for me, and all of our ios4 devices.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

does that involve sshing into the phone cause I really don't know how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeystar2b View Post
    does that involve sshing into the phone cause I really don't know how to do that.
    Nope just add that source in cydia, and download it str8 from there

You will have to follow the directions on that other thread, to get your itunes to allow ipcc install, but theres no sshing involved
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

alright....are thoses the directions on the first page cause they just say iphone 3g/3gs and theres like 115 pgs to scroll through?

The first post should give you everything you need, just follow the directions for ios4.

Also read the last 5 pages or so, there are plenty of people who probably have had the issue you may run into.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

Hockeystar2b (2010-09-02)

it says the comcennter patch is only for fw 4.0.1 .....any knowledege if a 4.0 one exists and if not...how does one upgrade o 4.0.1 without having had it before...i know apple stopped signing the things...
    Last edited by Hockeystar2b; 2010-09-02 at 12:26 AM.