Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem bring back "Cellular Data" settings

Default Problem bring back "Cellular Data" settings
    Not sure what I did; but I'm no longer able to get on the Internet (through t-mobile's Edge Network). I've gone into the network settings and under "Cellular Data" i no longer see the "setting" tab. . So I'm no longer able to manipulate my APN settings. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

ultrasn0w should fix the problem.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Are you using SpookeyETs TMobile stuff? If so, either reset your network settings .. or ..reinstall the ipcc from iTunes .. or .. both Good luck

Thanks guys; but the problem still persist. I'm not sure what happened; but I can't control any settings, because there is nothing in my "network" settings that will let me. I tried downloading ultrasn0w, hoping that would be a simple solution; but it wasn't. I'm on the 4.0.1OS. If there are any more suggestions, hook me up. I'm thinking of just resetting my network. . . Or should I just reset my entire iPhone and re-jailbreak it. Please advise!

Im having this same problem on 3.1.2...... I am just simply trying to get the net working with no success. Restoring my phone brought back the setting btw.
    Last edited by theroach; 2010-09-03 at 02:14 AM.