Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: even more plus setup

Default even more plus setup
    hey all. i have a iPhone 3g with 3.1.3 unlocked, and i have tried many apn settings with no luck.. anyone have unlimited everything on even more plus?

the data goes to some Tmobile page which im not sure what do do.. and alot of the towers show GPRS and not Edge like normal.. what gives?

i can send MMS' but i cannot recieve them it says the resolution or file size limit error..

wondering if anyone has the same setup with working settings? thank you sooooo much!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

APN needs to be internet2.voicestream.com if you have web2go 9.99.

If you have the smartphone data plan, epc.tmobile.com should work best.

As for MMS, search the threads for correct MMS APN settings for T-Mobile to get the right settings to receive MMS correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    APN needs to be internet2.voicestream.com if you have web2go 9.99.

If you have the smartphone data plan, epc.tmobile.com should work best.

As for MMS, search the threads for correct MMS APN settings for T-Mobile to get the right settings to receive MMS correctly.
    i have a even more plus plan. unlimited everything. that isn't web2go or smartphone..

i will try calling tmobile about this then.

anyone having these problems?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Um what kind of internet do you have then? Cuz as far as I know, either you can have the standard phone data plan or a smartphone plan. And web2go 9.99 is the standard plan.

Unlimited everything would be the smartphone data plan, they just include it all into 1 price.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Ok, then that would be the smartphone plan, which any APN should work on.

Being on 3.1.3, install the carrier bundle by going to Cydia and searching "t-mobile carrier bundle" which then you can find the legacy T-Mobile carrier bundle.

Download and install it and try again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jtom,

Follow this guide here, in your case specifically Parts D and E, and if you want to enable tethering, Part F. Good luck.

still no luck.. i think im gonig to upgrade to a 4.X iOS and follow tutorials exactly..

thanks all, if you have any suggestions please let me know before i do this sunday.. i tried all those IPCCs