Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Data Hour Pass Prepaid?

Default T-Mobile Data Hour Pass Prepaid?
    Hey do any of you guys know if this will work with an iphone 3gs fw 4.0.1. i talked with a tmobile rep and said no it wouldnt work but maybe they were lying. So any help out there guys?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking? So sorry if this response isn't accurate...

But what I'm getting from you is that you wanna use T-Mobile Prepaid for a data plan on the iPhone? There are no data plans available for prepaid plans so no it won't work on the iPhone. You can get the Even More Plus plan which is technically prepaid but it's an actual minute plan (not the pay as you go kind of thing). With that you can add a data plan.

For prepaid there is a data option called data hour pass. Which you have to pay .99$ for every hour u use. Now what I wanted to know was if it would work on an iPhone?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Well its a new thing i see... Not sure. You could try. They also say the web2go 9.99 doesnt work on smartphones/iphones but it does. They might be lying, they might not be.

I can't get web2go because I need to sign up for post paid account to get that. What about the free edge does that still work?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

You dont need post paid for web2go.

You can get web2go with the Even More Plus plan like I said before. Its a prepaid plan that ACTS like a real plan but its actually prepaid. No contracts or credit checks.

Free edge limits how much you can use and its not guaranteed all phones or plans can get it to work. Just get the web2go 9.99 with the even more plus plan.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-08-26 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does the hour plan just act like a timer counting down or does it only count the minute u use it. say if u use 30 min then 2 hours later can i use the other 30 mins. or will it be over in a hour

@p3bguin911
    To answer your question, NO. You have to purchase via t-zones on your phone. T-zones detects the iPhone and tells you have no internet plan available.

See Prepaid Hour Pass FAQs
    Last edited by rickgtx; 2010-09-02 at 02:09 PM.

Wow I just read the data hour pass info...what censorship...lol