Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free T-Mobile Edge gone?

It actually works... (using it) I'm a little skeptical about the free part though...

Edge must be on for this to work.

Quote Originally Posted by fraikonz View Post
    It actually works... (using it) I'm a little skeptical about the free part though...

Edge must be on for this to work.
    I've been using it for about 2 months and it's put no charges on my T-mobile bill

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HighlightOwner For This Useful Post:

fraikonz (2011-01-06)

I have been using it too. Is there any way to get all apps to work with this Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by mxkimball View Post
    I have been using it too. Is there any way to get all apps to work with this Internet.
    I don't think so. I've been in contact with the developer and they said it's a possibility.

How do you get it.

There's a youtube video when you click "Available in Big Boss Cydia Repo"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fb83wOEWDA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Free Internet For T-mobile iPhones - Free-Mobile!!!![/ame]

don't make fun of his voice

-I would definitely pay for this app, as long as it continues to work in the months (years? nah) to come and when that possibility of working universally on the iPhone without using the FreeMobile app comes true. Though I feel as if I would end up paying for it before it happens...
    Last edited by fraikonz; 2011-01-06 at 06:34 AM.

My epc.tmobile.com APN was working, but if I had anything entered in the Cellular Data Network settings, I wasn't receiving calls/texts. I'm on the 9.99 plan.

I guess its time to get rid of that and just buck up to the 30/mo?

its an issue with whenever you have cellular data on, not your plan

If you are using that FreeMobile app, make sure you have your apn set to wap.voicestream.com :/

But basically, no matter what data plan you pay for, if its on (if there is an address entered in the cellular data network field) you can't receive calls, right?

You will still get calls. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlightOwner View Post
    You will still get calls. I do.
    That's using the app mentioned above? If you don't mind me asking, what data plan are you on?

I stopped getting calls with my apn field filled out about a week ago, discussed in previous threads w/ my 9.99 plan...annoying

Yes, MyFavs minutes and texting plan with no data plan.

Do you occasionally get username/password error even though you thought you put in the right username/password?

It's probably because your APN isn't set. You can also reset your password.
    Last edited by HighlightOwner; 2011-01-08 at 03:57 AM.

son that's a typo right?, you mean APN? It's worked on and off before (it's on wap.internetstream.com or whatever the right one is). I'll reset my password I guess...

I don't know if I'd trust this app at all...your internet is available through their server/proxy server. What that means is that they could data mine all your information and thus take it (i.e credit cards, etc, etc).
    Last edited by ctscloud23; 2011-01-09 at 04:04 AM. Reason: spelling

bump???

Stop bumping. This is useless

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234