Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free T-Mobile Edge gone?

nothing in NM this eve.

working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ctscloud23 View Post
    working for me.
    location?

APN Internet2 had been working in Denver. Stopped a few days ago. Still not working here.

It seems like they're pushing out test updates in various areas... I hope this is just temporary...

Quote Originally Posted by MrWHOx View Post
    location?
    doesn't work again..im in cali btw.

I clicked the thanks button by accident. lmfao

I pay for their service. Who said I don't pay them? If they're getting my money, I want to waste their customer service resources and ***** to them about this.
    Are you paying for any of their Data plan service? If yes, sure, go ahead and call them up to complain.

If not... then you still don't get to ***** about it. Why not call your TV provider and whine about why you're not getting all the premium and PPV channels?

Quote Originally Posted by itaintrite View Post
    Are you paying for any of their Data plan service? If yes, sure, go ahead and call them up to complain.

If not... then you still don't get to ***** about it. Why not call your TV provider and whine about why you're not getting all the premium and PPV channels?
    I was OFFERED this data plan by the retailer. When it went down, they told me to pay up for a "better" service. If you were offered something and you end up not getting it, you have a right to complain, dude.

Any updates?

No. It's really hit or miss. I'm pretty sure they've found most holes that would be publicly available.
    If you're lucky enough to get it to work, great. But if not, there probably won't be any 'updates'. You'd probably be able to buy a data plan sooner than another loophole will open up.

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what to do... I can't go to college without EDGE but I can't afford a monthly plan... lol

dam my web2go doesn't work. 9.99 for nothing!

mine and my girl's web2go works perfectly fine on both of our iphone 4 on 4.0.1 we're both on internet2.voicestream.com, no issues whatsoever. just used the navigon gps on EDGE and i was quite surprised how well the EDGE kept up in updating my movements. It was nearly dead accurate as to where I was before and after the intersection.

Navigon GPS does NOT use cell-towers to triangulate your position, so of course EDGE or 3G won't matter.

I was told this doesn't work for smartphones any more and the smartphone users have to buy the T-Mobile smartphone data plan.

I suggest someone close this thread or trash it.

Mod?

I suggest someone close this thread or trash it.

Mod?
    As the OP I say NO, maybe sometime in the future something can be found about this. You have no right to be asking to close a forum you didn't start. THANK YOU.

we're at the point of no return... what makes you think we can bypass this?

I'm talking maybe down the road in a few months or so something could happen. no harm at all in keeping this open.

Sorry for bringing this up late but I found this app a few days ago and I love it -- free Internet on your tmobile iPhone!

Free-Mobile iPhone App
    Last edited by HighlightOwner; 2010-12-20 at 06:18 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast