Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free T-Mobile Edge gone?

Thanks for the info MrWhox!! Hopefully it'll be up soon!!! What do you mean wap sites? Like which ones? Thanks!

No more feedback, sorry.
    Last edited by MrWHOx; 2010-08-16 at 01:22 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I use the 9.99 web2go plan on my 3GS just fine. I just told them I was switching to a SE W300i flip and they agreed to change it. No problem for the past 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by codester3388 View Post
    I use the 9.99 web2go plan on my 3GS just fine. I just told them I was switching to a SE W300i flip and they agreed to change it. No problem for the past 2 months.
    change what?

Thanks

change from the smartphone plan to the web2go. My web2go with the internet2.voicestream.com APN still works great.

Codester. Which firmware do you have in order to achieve this? Im on 4.01 Iphone 3GS and would LOVE to save some money on my phone bill. Im currently paying $30 a month for a SNAIL like EDGE service and I think $10 a month would really justify the speed.

Thanks

I'm running 3.1.2. I refuse to upgrade without proswitcher.

No more feedback, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWHOx View Post
    ALRIGHT! I couldn't sleep for some reason, so I decided to check my EDGE on my pay-as-you-go plan and it worked!! I guess that operator was right; the upsell error was just temporary.
    Lucky, I tried "internet2.voicestream.com" with no username or password and I still get "Sorry, Web Plan is not available for purchase on this device"

MrWhoX, are you T-Mobile Pre Paid with T-Zones only? Thank you!

Thanks

Do you actually pay for the $9.99 web2go? Or are you trying to get the free edge by using the internet2 APN?

No more feedback, sorry.

I want to just toss in my experiences.
    I recently put internet2.voicestream.com as my APN cause I wanted to test it. For a while, it did not work. It kept redirecting me to the page wehre you pay 1.99 for the PPM thing.
    But last night, about 23:50 PST I found out edge was working. Why? I was not connected to any wifi networks and FB was sending me push notifications.
    I then tried, and confirmed - internet2 is working once again for me.

Thank you for all the help. I hate to be annoying but I just want to resolve and better understand this issue. The "WebGuard" is On when I check so what does that mean? Does it mean that they have patched the "free EDGE" or does it mean that the upsell issue is over. Thanks, I really appreciate all your help!

Still no Internets here...but it does sound like changes to the network can take awhile to roll across the country..thanks for the update mr whox!

ARGH WTF? After I posted here, the internet got cut off... I'm no longer going to post anything about t-mobile here because I have a feeling that somebody that works for the company is relaying back feedback from us.

Don't trust anybody. This is the end of talking about t-mobile for me.

They can go to hell. AT&T doesn't do this, why do they? damn dutchetelekom.

AT&T doesn't do this? You mean they don't let you take advantage of a loophole for free internet? Heh. Unless you're paying T-Mobile for Data, you have no right to complain. You can if you want to though

17. The Following User Says Thank You to itaintrite For This Useful Post:

MrWHOx (2010-08-16)

WOW, they actually did that? Sorry to hear man, I'm just trying to get it fixed for me. T Mobile is $H1T.

Quote Originally Posted by itaintrite View Post
    AT&T doesn't do this? You mean they don't let you take advantage of a loophole for free internet? Heh. Unless you're paying T-Mobile for Data, you have no right to complain. You can if you want to though
    I clicked the thanks button by accident. lmfao

I pay for their service. Who said I don't pay them? If they're getting my money, I want to waste their customer service resources and ***** to them about this.

APN internet2.voicestream.com work back again tonight in Chicago(stop working for couple days)with web2go plan

damn... still getting the upsell error in california...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast