Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Tmobile Iphone work with $10 internet plan

by reading this topic, i did the unlimited web plan for me and my friend, and it works well, but anyone in here get catching from Tmobile and have to upgrade to 30/monthly? Please let me know, i'm worrying that i have to pay for 30 bucks for next phone bill....

anyone here can use $10 plan for month and month without problem???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

10 dollar plan works month to month just fine without any data limitations. Everything works 100 percent. Setting it up is simple. Go to mytmobile.com, login with your info, select a shadow as your phone, add the shadow web plan, put internet2.voicestream.com into the apn box on the iphone, respring, have fun. This is KEY...DO NOT CALL CUSTOMER CARE FROM THAT PHONE PERIOD, it will let them know you're on an iphone and they'll cancel your data. Also avoid talking anything data for your iphone with customer care, even from another phone. You will have no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    10 dollar plan works month to month just fine without any data limitations. Everything works 100 percent. Setting it up is simple. Go to mytmobile.com, login with your info, select a shadow as your phone, add the shadow web plan, put internet2.voicestream.com into the apn box on the iphone, respring, have fun. This is KEY...DO NOT CALL CUSTOMER CARE FROM THAT PHONE PERIOD, it will let them know you're on an iphone and they'll cancel your data. Also avoid talking anything data for your iphone with customer care, even from another phone. You will have no problems.

I added this service yesterday, and it works fine, but after added this $10 web plan, i canceled my unlimited text messaging which is for $14.99 and paying it for a year already. Everything i did by online, not calling them... from what u said, i think they might look at my new service plans and catch me

How do I add it online? I'm using PAYG so I'm not sure. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by golfing7861 View Post
    How do I add it online? I'm using PAYG so I'm not sure. Thanks
    go to : tmobile.com
    then, you have to sign up an account ( ur # and pw )...
    and go to " add more services " ....after doing this, u can view your account information and ur payment every month...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Best way to go is getting the data plan. You get unlimited text as well.

I've had the $10 web2go plan on my 3gs for several months now.
    After a brief time with 4.1 I downgraded back down to 3.1.2 due to battery issues. So I re-JB and unlocked.
    My browser was getting forwarded to some page that said I needed to sign up for a web2go plan. Well, I was. I can confirm that restarting the iphone worked like a charm.
    APN internet.voicestream.com

Internet is still slow, but it works and I am not paying $30!

I'm not seeing any of these cheap internet plans on T-Mobile despite switching to all of the phones mentioned in this thread. Only the pay as you go and 4g options are available, I'm looking for that $10 unlimited plan. The site is https://my.t-mobile.com/Plan/OptionalServices.aspx, should I be searching for the service elsewhere? Thank you.

they recently changed their plans...the unlimited web for $10 is now grandfathered

10. The Following User Says Thank You to makav911 For This Useful Post:

jsalas707 (2010-12-09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12