Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: t-mobile mms receiving

Default t-mobile mms receiving
    I am officially sick of trying to get my phone to receive pictures.

i have the 5.99 tzones plan, and have tried all the mms settings/apn's that i have found.

some break the sending
    and none fix the receiving

all i get is "the media content was not included....."

please help me fix.

iphone experts please chime in

3.1.3 3gs
    Last edited by kchau; 2010-07-14 at 07:37 AM.

what mms settings do you have?

Thanks

Go to cydia and search for "T-mobile US postpaid/flexpaid" and download the first result. Then go to settings - general - reset - reset network settings
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Question Factory unlocked iPhone 3.1.3
    I have tried every instruction that has been given to me and still no picture messaging. I don't have problems sending one to myself or sending one to someone, my problem is receiving them from others. I am about to throw this iPhone out the window, as expensive as it is I cannot believe I can't get picture messaging. Please! is there anyone out there that knows what I can do? I bought it on e-bay as a FACTORY UNLOCKED iPHONE what ever that means.

Have you tried what adp just said?

Have you checked in your cellular data network tab to make sure everything is in there?

(stating that you've tried EVERYTHING, makes it really hard for us who have no idea what your doing wrong to help, being more elaborate goes a long way)

That being said, make you remove anything you've tried to download in cydia for your mms.
    then read through this page (http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...g-3gs-4-a.html)
    If you still have issues, there is a proper format to ask the question, which you'll find in the first post of that thread.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!