Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help with call log problems!!

Default Please help with call log problems!!
    I need help! I am not a programmer and I am new to the iphone. I have 3G iphone with 4.0 firmware. It is unlocked and jailbroken. I purchased it this way. I am also on the T-mobile carrier. I have not been able to get MMS and now my call history is blank and stays blank. It does not show missed or recent calls. I do not know how to fix this and could really use any help someone can send me. I really love my phone and can do with out the MMS but I NEED to see my call log. Thank you so for ANY HELP!!! Desperate!!!

Thanks

Go to iTunes, restore your phone to 4.0 and click "Set Up as a New Phone" (you will lose app data, contacts, etc but since you just bought this phone I assume you don't have any)

Then follow this guide to jailbreak it using redsn0w b5-5:
    Jailbreak iPhone 3G on iOS 4 With RedSn0w

Then follow this guide to unlock it:
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock the iPhone 3G, 3GS Using UltraSn0w
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Actually I have everything on here already. Is there a way to back it up first. Sorry, I have not been able to figure out how to navigate the phone either. When I plug phone in to PC all I can see are the pics.

Thanks

Sure, when you go to iTunes backup your phone, and then restore from backup.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->