Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile 3GS upgraded to 4.0 stuck with Emergency Calls only! PLEASE HELP!

Default Tmobile 3GS upgraded to 4.0 stuck with Emergency Calls only! PLEASE HELP!
    I upgraded my tmobile iphone 3gs firmware from 3.1.2 to 4.0 new bootrom (05.13.04 baseband) using iTunes 9.2 and iPhone2,1_4.0_8A293_Restore.ipsw
    I was able to see the 4.0 with tmobile for a bit.
    Not sure how, now it is stuck at Emergency Call only mode with iTunes not recognizing my SIM.

I tried the following:
    Jailbreak using redsn0w 0.9.5 b5-5 (wouldn't recognize the 3.1.2 ipsw)
    iH8sn0w's latest jailbreak steps - got stuck at Payload-pwner-r3-3gs.exe not producing any files.
    Downgrade to 3.1.2 - iTunes gave wide variety of unknown errors 1600, 1604, 3194

And NO - I don't have my SHSH saved anywhere (not Cydia/Saurik/local computer) - Unfortunately.

Is there anything I can do other than joining the dark side?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iResponsible For This Useful Post:

young e (2010-07-08)

Tisk Tisk.......Y update with a new bootrom AND no blobs saved bad move should of just waited it out....theres pretty much nothing u can do

Thanks

You're out of luck. You'll have to wait until the next jailbreak is released, which may come with 4.0.1. May be a few weeks or days.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->