Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Correct MMS settings 3g 4.0. SEND AND RECEIVE

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Correct MMS settings 3g 4.0. SEND AND RECEIVE
    Hey guys,

Here are the MMS settings to work on 3g 4.0.

Cellular Data: internet2.voicestream.com

MMS
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080

Remember to reboot your phone, shut off, turn back on. IT WILL WORK!
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lepetitmort84 For This Useful Post:

HayWire (2010-12-12), Larrylove64 (2010-12-06), shinsaki (2010-07-25)

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    Hey guys,

Here are the MMS settings to work on 3g 4.0.

Cellular Data: internet2.voicestream.com

MMS
    APN: epc.tmobile.com
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080

Remember to reboot your phone, shut off, turn back on. IT WILL WORK!
    what method did you use to JB & Unlock your 3G? did you use the new pwnage tool & redsn0w or the first one's that was release earlier this past monday? it's weird cause if i send myself a pic msg i'll get it. when i asked my friend to send me a pic msg(from a different phone that's not an iPhone) i get this "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction". me and you both have the same white 16gb iPhone 3G that's jailbroken & unlocked (unless your not using ultrasn0w 0.93) in iOS4.
    Last edited by Alveezy; 2010-06-24 at 11:19 AM.

does not work with me, i am using iPhone 3GS ios4 .

Thanks

Looks like you'll have to wait until SpookyET figures out a way to make the Carrier Bundles to work with iOS 4
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Looks like you'll have to wait until SpookyET figures out a way to make the Carrier Bundles to work with iOS 4
    hopefully before another iOS upgrade comes up...

Thanks

Yea. You never know though, maybe they release a Cydia fix too. iOS4 is still less than a week old. You gotta give the devs some time

Yea. You never know though, maybe they release a Cydia fix too. iOS4 is still less than a week old. You gotta give the devs some time
    hmm i should've waited for a finalize JB tool. it's weird cause this time they put things out so early that you get tempted to use them. i wish they would've held it a little awhile so you don't get complications like this.

Thanks

You gotta understand this is what happens every year though. Same thing happened last year with 3.0 - the jailbreaks+unlocks came soon, but pretty much every cydia app/widget/tweak lost compatibility. It was about a month until they all got updated. Some didn't even make it. Some people are in much more need to unlock their phones for voice than for MMS, so this is why they release the early unlocks

Thank you, this works for me on my 3G with OS 4, modem 4.26 and the $10 internet plan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pat353 For This Useful Post:

141park (2010-07-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alveezy View Post
    what method did you use to JB & Unlock your 3G? did you use the new pwnage tool & redsn0w or the first one's that was release earlier this past monday? it's weird cause if i send myself a pic msg i'll get it. when i asked my friend to send me a pic msg(from a different phone that's not an iPhone) i get this "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction". me and you both have the same white 16gb iPhone 3G that's jailbroken & unlocked (unless your not using ultrasn0w 0.93) in iOS4.
    I used redsn0w (first release) to jailbreak and unlocked with ultrasn0w. You are correct, I tested the images from another iphone, but anyother phone I cannot get.
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

Ahhh... I just tried to send myself a pic text message and yeah I got it.. but when a friend of mine even with an iPhone 3G 3.1.2, I can't receive his. Weird!

How are you guys able to get into Cellular Data Settings Tab? There is no where to put MMS and etc for me, I jailbroke 6 iPhones, with Redsnow the new version redsn0w_win_0.9.5b5-5, and unlocked with Ultrasn0w, and I havent still figured out a way to get the tab to show up, I have tried numberous repos and different websites to visit on safari to make it download a tethering profile, I dont know but iOS 4.0 Jailbroken is not showing any tab to put wap and mms settings and etc.. does anyone have a fix, I hear lots of people are having the same problem.

I Dont see this option for Cellular Data Network

Last edited by Raheel; 2010-06-30 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raheel View Post
    How are you guys able to get into Cellular Data Settings Tab? There is no where to put MMS and etc for me, I jailbroke 6 iPhones, with Redsnow the new version redsn0w_win_0.9.5b5-5, and unlocked with Ultrasn0w, and I havent still figured out a way to get the tab to show up, I have tried numberous repos and different websites to visit on safari to make it download a tethering profile, I dont know but iOS 4.0 Jailbroken is not showing any tab to put wap and mms settings and etc.. does anyone have a fix, I hear lots of people are having the same problem.

I Dont see this option for Cellular Data Network

Seriously??? I see it right there...it's the big white tab with an arrow pointing to the right that says "Cellular Data Network."

Hint: Tap it
    Last edited by adp; 2010-06-30 at 09:47 PM.

I jailbreak with Redsn0w 0.9.5b5-3, tried with b5-4 and it was missing the cellular network data tab but i redid it with b5-3 and then unlock, then re-jailbreak with b5-4 to fix other stuff.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vnguyen972 For This Useful Post:

treblig1982 (2010-07-03)

it works on my iphone 3g 4.0 thanks

Default Does this work with T ZONES????
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat353 View Post
    Thank you, this works for me on my 3G with OS 4, modem 4.26 and the $10 internet plan
    Will this work with Tzones??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pat353 View Post
    Do you have a factory unlocked iphone? What are your settings??

Thanks
    Last edited by 141park; 2010-07-03 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Yea right
    Dont use this fool's setting I tried it and it bricked my phone this guy has no idea whats hes talking about , and if I ever see you in real life I'm gonna slap you

Seriously??? I see it right there...it's the big white tab with an arrow pointing to the right that says "Cellular Data Network."

Hint: Tap it
    I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Nbsloc View Post
    Dont use this fool's setting I tried it and it bricked my phone this guy has no idea whats hes talking about , and if I ever see you in real life I'm gonna slap you
    Another lol, this thread is funny stuff
    Last edited by babyblue_pimp; 2010-07-10 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Oh snap, maybe you should inform yourself a little better before accusing, brah. Putting cellular data settings won't DO a thing to your iPhone. Worse thing that can happen is the settings won't work.

You definitely did something else in order to "brick" your phone.
    iPhone 32GB 3GS - iOS 4.2.1 - BB: 5.11.07
    iPhone 16GB 3G - 3.1.3 - BB: 4.28.08

Thanks

LMAO

Last edited by adp; 2010-07-11 at 01:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast