Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: which inter service???

Default which inter service???
    Hi I am new with the iphone, I switch from a blackberry 9700 to an iphone 3g unlocked, with my BB i was using their BB plan $ 24.99 but when i insert my sim card to the iphone it was telling me that my data service did not work, so i called t-mobile and they switch my internet plan from a BB to a smartphone plan $30.00.
    my question is do i need this so expensive plan? can i use the $5.99 internet plan? do they still offer it?
    I use the internet a lot and i dont want to get stuck with a low speed, what should I do?

Thank you

The old T-Zones plan that was $5.99 is now $9.99 but you can definitely use it for your internet. If you want to use that internet plan you need to add it to your account and then do a little settings modifications. There are a bunch of T-mobile posts that step you through this process. Hope this helps, if you can't figure it out PM me and I can step you through it. It's really easy so don't throw away $20 a month because you don't know how to do it.

Thanks

It's called web2go, it's not T-zones. You can add it by initiating a chat conversation with a CS representative and not mentioning you have an iPhone
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->