Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting picture messaging to fix

iPhone? More like MyPhone Brandonii's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Getting picture messaging to fix
    My cydia was acting up, so i restored then rejail broke.
    I can send pics, (i installed the tmobile carrier bundle) but when i get them it says

The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction

I reset my network settingts, now I dont have the cellular data entry thing anymore.

Thanks

Uninstall any previous old bundles/fixes. Install the bundle according to your data plan. Then reset network settings. It shouldn't take away your cellular settings this time.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Exclamation Having the same problem
    Im also having the same MMS problem. I successfully jailbroke and unlocked my 3gs with 3.0.1 firmware. I recently started getting the same error messages. When you say uninstall and reinstall bundles/fixes? What specifically do you mean? Im not as "jailbroken" savvy as most of your subscribers.

Thanks. I installed swirly mms as a workaround but i dont wanna use a separate app for mms.

Thanks

Go to Cydia and search for any "T-mobile" bundles. They start with "T-mobile US Postpaid/Flexpaid" as an example. Also any "MMS" or "tethering" fixes or such. Then download the bundle which fits your data plan
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->