Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I'm stuck so lost

Question I'm stuck so lost
    Just got my iPhone unlocked I tryed my friends pre paid sim and it worked. Now I'm wondering how I get one? Do I just go to the t mobile store and bring my iPhone or will they say they can't do it? Or do I ask or a sim card activated with a pre paid plan leave and pop it in?? Or do I take any old t moble phone get it activated with the plan leave then take the sim out? I

I'm so lost on how to do this any help would be super appriciated!!!!!

Thanks

DId u post this already ?

Yeah in another fourm but I deleated it I think.

Thanks

If you want the cheapest data plan ($9.99) don't take your iPhone. Are you setting up a new account or do you already have one? Either way, they shouldnt have to activate your phone unless it's a new one. Just go to a store and they'll take care of you
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

It's going to be a new accoutrements pre paid but here's an important question.

Can I take my friends cell? I mean take his sim out say I need a new one with a differnt numbe get it set up then use that? Will his phone still work with his sim? When he puts it back in? Also he's useing pre paid.

Thanks

The fact that you change SIM cards on the phone won't change anything. They shouldn't even ask what phone you have because it's not required (especially for prepaid). You should be able to walk out with the SIM card in your hand and put it in your iPhone. You can even take your iPhone, but like I said they might try to force you into the expensive data plan if you were considering the cheap one.

Oh okay I think I get it now. I just walk in say I need a sim card tell them I whant to set up a pre paid plan and they do it? And if they ask like where the phone or what kind is it what do I tell them?

Nvm I did read the part about them not asking but just like that they should give it to me no questions asked with a fully functionable sim?
    Last edited by kalikingsmoke; 2010-05-13 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes, and like I said you can even take your iPhone and they should do it. It's not illegal to have an iPhone in T-mobile, they even tell you how to jailbreak and unlock it.

Awsome! I can finaly use my iPhone as a phone and not an mp3 player! Lol