Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant change carrier logo !

Default Cant change carrier logo !
    hey whats up guys ive been trying to change my carrier with no luck .. im running an unlocked iphone 3gs on 3.1.2. everything is fully functional, i just cant change the tmobile carrier logo ! lol

it does show the letters "tmobile", but not the fancy colorful logo or anything .. i tried dl'ing carrier bundle logo through cydia, but it doesnt work. i also noticed when i use makeitmine and try to leave a blank carrier, it doesnt work .. any suggestions ?

what am i doing wrong ? lol

thanks guys

did you download the "legacy" file for internet? I noticed that when I installed it that my colored Tmobile logo reverted to the original one. This was before I upgraded to 3.1.2 and I also tried to re-install it but to no avail.

yea I do have legacy installed and it makes sense if that is the problem lol

thanks for the input .. anyone else ?

Thanks

SpookyET, the creator of the CarrierBundles, disabled changing of the carrier logo. So if you want to do that you'll have to uninstall his package.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

so basically because legacy is installed and is created by spookyet, the carrier logo cannot be changed correct ?

would there be any other way around it ? or would legacy need to be uninstalled, therefore disabling some of the functionality of my iPhone since I'm tmobile ?

haha

Thanks

Uninstalling wouldn't disable the functionality of your phone. It'll just disable things like tethering and sending mms. While you have the bundle installed, there's no way around it.