Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SCREEN SHOTS : See anything wrong?

Default SCREEN SHOTS : See anything wrong?
    Here are some screen shots of my iPhone 3G ... cell and sms works - internet and mms doesn't ... TMobile has helped me every way they can ... my SIM works in my wife's phone and she has a Blackberry ... my internet package at TMobile is the "SmartWeb" or "SmartPhone" package.

Any help is soooo appreciated.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by iporter View Post
    Here are some screen shots of my iPhone 3G ... cell and sms works - internet and mms doesn't ... TMobile has helped me every way they can ... my SIM works in my wife's phone and she has a Blackberry ... my internet package at TMobile is the "SmartWeb" or "SmartPhone" package.

Any help is soooo appreciated.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Im having the same problem, somebody help

add sinful iphone surce in cydia and search mms install that and i would be fine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to json For This Useful Post:

iporter (2010-04-30)

Thanks

Here's what I would do. I'd remove the T-mobile carrier bundle and the "Tether" from BigBoss.

Then Reset Network Settings (Settings - general - reset - reset network settings).

Then go back to Cydia and install the carrier bundle that fits your data plan:

a) if you have the smartphone data plan, search for "T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid" (first result)

b) if you have web2go, search for "Legacy" and install the first result on the search

c) if you have the blackberry data plan, search for "T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid BlackBerry" and install that.

After this once again reset network settings. If that doesn't do it then attempt to switch your SIM card to another phone. This will determine if it's a local outage or not. FYI - the fact that someone in the same city gets data and you don't doesn't mean it's your phone, because many times they repair individual cell phone towers which only affect certain areas. Hope this helps.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

iporter (2010-04-30), Zeal514 (2010-04-30)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If niether of those work try using internet3.voicestream.com that one works for me to

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mgdsbc For This Useful Post:

iporter (2010-04-30)

Alright, so I'm sitting at work this morning and look down at my phone and guess what's back ... you got it ... the EDGE network. I didn't change a thing ... so my only guess is TMobile was screwing around and lied to me when I called. I'll be calling them shortly. Thanks everyone for your help - can't thank you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by iporter View Post
    Alright, so I'm sitting at work this morning and look down at my phone and guess what's back ... you got it ... the EDGE network. I didn't change a thing ... so my only guess is TMobile was screwing around and lied to me when I called. I'll be calling them shortly. Thanks everyone for your help - can't thank you enough.

yep mine did the same thing this afternoon. Crazy! edge is back baby! Mine came back when I was driving down 75 on my way home from work tonight. I knew it had to be something with the network.

Thanks

Told y'all they were local outages! Good to see it's back
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

harrison0550 (2010-04-30)

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Told y'all they were local outages! Good to see it's back
    yea yea yea hahaha and we didnt listen and freaked all out and changed settings all around when it was working b4 so yea thanks for all the help adp. Just hard to believe it was an outage for almost a week. Well I guess it was a full week now that I think about it. That is a long outage. I work in the cable tv business and if one of my nodes went down for a week all hell would break lose. Oh well it is what it is, just glad its back up. And thanks again.

Im still out

try changing the MMS APN to epc.tmobile.com