Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Making Phone Calls but cant be heard on the other line

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Making Phone Calls but cant be heard on the other line
    Recently stated happening:

I would make a phone call but on the other line people cant hear me, sometimes they do sometimes they don't it still repeats to this day.

My friend has a 2G he has the same thing happened he said he re-springs and it works for him i tried doing that no luck for me.

Am not a beginner with iPhone i know my thing i tried things, it's just weird that it happens. If it was a hardware problem, it wouldn't work at all, id replace it, but it works, and it doesn't.

Another one of my friends has 3G it happened once.

I have to reboot my iPhone to make a phone call, it's so annoying, but sometimes even after reboot it doesn't go through.

I have T-Mobile 3GS 3.1.2 --- 5.11.07 BB.

I also tried restoring, but no help, phone also seems to be static, and on the other line it sounds like am crashing a piece of paper.

Any of you experience the same thing?? Any feedback is good. =)

Thanks

If you have a 3GS then that means you're still under warranty. If you have an AT&T sim card, restore it and activate it through that. Then take it to the Apple store. A brand new phone shouldn't be having those problems. Unless it's a network problem. Are you getting the same issues if you try placing your SIM card into another phone?
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

I got T-Mobile, cant go to att, and plus phone has old boot, i can keep going to 3.1.2 with custom firmware, which is great. I have warranty on it until july but if they swap my phone at apple even going stock 3.1.2 just deleting cydia theyll give me 3.1.3 new boot and i dont want that. i havent tried my sim with other phone as i didnt have this issues before started happening recently 2-3 days ago. i can use my sisters att sim, restore to unactivated 3.1.2 and activate it itunes and see if it repeats. other option sell it, but i dont want sell it as many Many of the 3gs iphones are stuck on 3.1.3. Thanks on your feedback

I just used my moms phone and called myself i can hear myself now, its working it weird ahaha, than later it wont work i know it.
    Last edited by delusion950; 2010-04-22 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Ok well try switching your T-mobile SIM to a non-iphone. I think it's your network because when I used to live in VA that used to happen to me all the time. It's only happened to me once or twice here in FL. Yea you don't wanna get the new 3GS with the new bootrom; you'll get a tethered jailbreak... good luck
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thanks

thanks for ur reply. ill try that later, and see what happens. am keepin my 3GS.

they can text me if they need me.
    Last edited by delusion950; 2010-04-22 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost