Results 1 to 6 of 6

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: should i wait or not?

  1. #1
    Default should i wait or not?
    hello, i bought an iphone on craigslist and was planning on waiting till summer to start using it. i get out of school on may 27 and the firmware of my iphone is 3.1.2 and bootloader 5.12.01. looks like the guy tries to downgrade. should i wait till they release the unlock or trade for a 2g that i know for sure will work for tmobile? thanks







    shout out to NT

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life adp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 460 Times in 321 Posts

    You can jailbreak/unlock 3.1.2 with no issues. Just don't upgrade to 3.1.3. Go to
    http://blackra1n.com
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    You can jailbreak/unlock 3.1.2 with no issues. Just don't upgrade to 3.1.3. Go to
    blackweather
    thanks for the reply adp, the bootloader is 5.12.01 is it still possible?

  4. #4
    Livin the iPhone Life adp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 460 Times in 321 Posts

    Yes. As long as you have 3.1.2 you're good. Just use blackra1n and blacksn0w
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

  5. #5
    I use a 2G (original Iphone) and am running 3.1.3 jailbroken.

  6. #6
    i was just worried about the bootloader but ill give it a try

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •