Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Keep losing edge... Please help!!!!

Exclamation Keep losing edge... Please help!!!!
    I have a 3G running 3.1.2 on T-Mobile. Ever since I "upgraded" SB Settings I keep losing my Edge connection. I try resetting my network connections and I was able to use Edge once by doing that but it stopped working again. When I try to use the internet via Edge I get a message saying, "Could not activate cellular network". My Wi-Fi works BUT I NEED EDGE. Can someone please help me? Thank you

Thanks

The new SBSetings update has a "EDGE" on/off toggle (an E logo). Make sure this is on (color green). If you don't see it, open SBSettings and go to more...then toggles and activate the EDGE toggle.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    The new SBSetings update has a "EDGE" on/off toggle (an E logo). Make sure this is on (color green). If you don't see it, open SBSettings and go to more...then toggles and activate the EDGE toggle.
    I did that. Any other thoughts, all help appreciated

Thanks

It can't hurt to download a carrier bundle for your data plan. If you tell me which one you have I can point you in the right direction. Also, make sure you delete any old fixes/bundles.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->