Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: question about ending a call when the other person on line ends/hangs jup first....

Default question about ending a call when the other person on line ends/hangs jup first....
    Ok im not sure if this is the way it is or not. Queston is my 2g iphone 8gb using my tmobile sim works fine, one thing I notice that my tmobile dash didnt do was, when I talk on the iphone and i let the other end hang up the line on thier side my phone stays active on the call the minutes keep going up etc, so you ahve to manually hot "end call" My dash detected the other side hanging up and ends the call on my side without hitting end or anything. Is this normal for the iphone where you have to physicaly hit end call? Thanks

Thanks

No, the phone should automatically detect when the call ends. The only time i've seen it not happen is when you're talking with a non-digital landline (older phone). I have a 3G, but I'm pretty sure the 2G should function this way as well.
    Last edited by adp; 2010-03-27 at 03:58 PM.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Hm yeah something off about your phone. Mine hangs up automatically if someone else hangs up first.

Thanks

Is this happening for all calls or only some calls?

Try to note what type of line the other caller is using when it happens