Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help

Default Need help
    I have a 3g Jailbroken I phone, i'm not able to send mms at all, i have tried to install tethering, when i tried to installed any new application a message comes up "safari can not installed" I do not know what to do help please.

what is the version of your software

Version 3.0 (7A341)

Thanks

Install one of the carrier bundles from Cydia. See sticky post
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Thank you, for your help; but I'm new to this tech world, can you direct me to the sticky post you are referring to. Sorry Don't know much, but I promise I'm not stupid, just ignorant.

Thanks

No problem.

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/65...2g-3g-3gs.html

I can help you choose the right one if you tell me which data service you have. Then you just download the correct bundle from Cydia.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

threej642 (2010-03-23)

Thank you, I'm with tmobile

Thanks

I know, but which data service do you have (web2go, smartphone, t-zones, sidekick etc)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

threej642 (2010-03-23)

I'm using smartphone web

Thanks

Ok. Well if you want to keep the smartphone data plan, go to cydia and search for "T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid." Install (delete any old bundles/fixes) and make sure you go to settings-general-reset-reset network settings after you install. Your APN should be epc.tmobile.com

But if you want to save some money like many people in these forums, you can switch to the $9.99 web2go unlimited data service. You will get the same data speeds, everything will stay the same but you will pay less. If you want to switch let me know and I'll tell you how. You can also get the $19.99 web2go unlimited data + unlimited text, which is what I have.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

threej642 (2010-03-23)

I would be a fool if I don't switch to less paying plan. Please let me know what to do

Thanks

Ok, well you can do it three ways:

1) Go to mytmobile.com and under manage, go to services. You may have to choose your phone prior to doing this. If asked to do so, choose a Motorola RAZR or something crappy like that. Then go to Add Services and scroll down to $9.99 unlimited web for "Other Phones" - it may also be called web2go.

2) Call T-mobile from a non-smartphone (this is important) and request to switch from your current plan to web2go

3) Go to a T-mobile store and request to change your data service (once again, don't take or mention your iPhone) to the $9.99 web2go