Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tmobile and data service?

Default tmobile and data service?
    I searched around the site and am still confused. I just switched to an unlocked Iphone from my Mytouch3g.... do i need to switch my data plan with tmobile or can i just leave it alone and everything will work fine? I see that some are using the web2go... is that a cheaper option?

Thanks

You should be able to use your same data plan but you will have to configure your data settings. Look for SpookyET's packages in Cydia.

Thanks

Switch to web2go there's no reason for you to be paying for a smartphone data plan when you're not getting 3G speed. You can do it on the tmobile website or call from a non smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by adp View Post
    Switch to web2go there's no reason for you to be paying for a smartphone data plan when you're not getting 3G speed. You can do it on the tmobile website or call from a non smartphone.
    How on tmobile website I can get the cheap web2go plan for my account?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Read this threat, I just posted and answered your question here.

http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/70...my-iphone.html

(scroll down on that page)

Wow...I wish I would have came across this site when I first got my iphone! I am one of the "fools" paying for the $24.99 plan (Well, I actually pay $89 after taxes for unlimited everything) and I really dont want to anymore. I still have my Razr phone, so you mean if I call them from that phone, I can go down to web2togo? I am going to do that! Hopefully it works!
    Just Gotta Make It...