Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dropped call trouble on tmobile, could really use some help

Default dropped call trouble on tmobile, could really use some help
    I had an iphone 32gb 3gs jailbroken with pwnage on 3.1.2 and then unlocked using blackra1n ( modem 5.11)

I have been unlocking and using phones with tmobile without issue since the 2g. the other day all of the sudden I noticed my calls would frequently be interupted (I couldn't hear the caller or vice versa)

I tried a clean wipe of my phone reinstalled everything and then restored from my backup. still noticed dropped calls. so I sold my phone and bought another one. identical in every way. same software jailbreak unlock etc. etc. this time I did not restore from backup thinking that maybe there was some error in my backup causing this. I still had problems. so I asked the tmobile guy if a worn out or failing sim card could cause this behavior. he said yes without hesitation. so now I have a new simcard in the newer iphone 3gs 32gb unlocked with blackra1n on 3.1.2. I am still having issues with interupted audio and dropped calls.

I'm no member of the dev team or anything but I've been messin with and unlocking phones for years now and have no idea what the problem could be or what to try.

any help would be appreciated. I am kind of worried that if we don't figure it out other people may start experiencing the same problems.

Thanks

Do u get the same problems if u use a non-iPhone with ur sim card? It could be ur network

Today I think I may have figured it out. it was so random. but the one constant was that it always happened at my house...

I went into t mobile today to ask about it and there were three people in our local store with the same problems. I was connected with actual managers in tech support for tmo and they said it sounded like a problem with the specific tower in my neighborhood and that they were sending a crew out to check it out ASAP.

for now I'm hoping thats it because I can't really think of any other possibilities.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kanna84 View Post
    Thank you for information.. I want to share my experiences with you.. Already i got this site The Unlock Arena - --- for unlocking mobile codes @ reliable casts. Also we can get the best solutions for the unlock for all mobile brandes. Just get this site The Unlock Arena - --- for all mobile codes @ lowest costs.
    LOL you're trying to charge US to unlock!! You're posting in the wrong forums buddy. It's like trying to charge a professor for tutoring sessions.

And learn how to properly spell while you're at it...

If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

5. The Following User Says Thank You to adp For This Useful Post:

Kareenaa (2010-12-21)