Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Questions about Iphone 3g (3.1.2) on Tmobile

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well some people reported it helped. Like I said, don't use it unless all other options are exhausted. If it doesn't help then we move on. I don't like the idea of push fix or any other option that isn't so nice but if some possibility of a fix if it were me I'd try. I'd give out all possible options for him to try. I also don't recommend push fix but if nothing else works it's just also another option to look at. If it doesn't work so be it next option, right?

Thanks

True...I've just never heard of pushfix fixing GPS issues, but it's nice to know I guess. I'm just saying it screwed up my phone more than it helped it.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Yep, it works for some and not for others. I actually rely on it to keep my YouTube going tho I hate getting other people's messages lol. It's ok tho I like YouTube. But yeah some people I've seen say it works and some don't. So it's up to the user really. Tho your options sound very plausible so I think he has a few things to try out here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    Yep, it works for some and not for others. I actually rely on it to keep my YouTube going tho I hate getting other people's messages lol. It's ok tho I like YouTube. But yeah some people I've seen say it works and some don't. So it's up to the user really. Tho your options sound very plausible so I think he has a few things to try out here.
    Get push doctor. It works 100%.
    If I helped you out, please use the Thanks button ------------------------->

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Um it just crashed my phone... Just kidding lol thanks for that I didn't know about push doctor. It's great thanks a lot. I'll hit the thanks button when I get on a computer lol.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that its working now. But the weird thing is.. I havent changed anything? I just went back to San Antonio where I go to college. I guess it was just my location at my house in Magnolia. It works just fine now without pushfix or push doctor. Thanks for all the help and this phones a beast! lol Any suggestions on apps from cydia that I should get?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12