Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Advice For T-Mobile on Future iPhone

Default Advice For T-Mobile on Future iPhone
    So I'm going to get an iPhone 3g or 3g(s) within the next month or two, and I was going to jailbreak and unlock. I was also thinking of going with T-Mobile for service. What is the best plan to use if I want calling,texting,and data/internet.

Thanks in Advance

I'm with T-Mobile and I'm just using their 5.99 plan. Everything works really well on my phone as far as Internet/Data go. I think thats the best option for you.

For calling, texting, and data you can choose any of their minute plans then add on the Unlimited web + Unlimited Messages for $19.99, also known as the web2go with messaging feature. That would probably be the best possible option if you want texting as well.

pick your plan and add tzones 9.99 package thats all you need

^ what sotexcustomz said but get your voice plan first then add the tzones. one thing at a time.
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"

Make sure it's on 3.0 or 3.1 JB'd with the correct baseband before you buy.

If you do a moderate amount of talking the 1000 minutes and unlimited nights and weekends should be good enough. Or the 600 minutes MyFaves.

Lovely

Not

just to let you know tmobile has went up on data plans the web2go with unlimited messages is now 34.99 all unlimited data plans are 34.99 now

LOL

Best way to circumvent it I guess. We're all grandfathered tho!

Well wait girlfren, it's still 9.99 and 19.99. Those more expensive plans have always been there..
    Last edited by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL; 2009-10-09 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lovely

Not