Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: trouble with itunes

Default trouble with itunes
    hello all i am having trouble with itunes. when i plug my iphone in it says it is an unregistered sim or some nonesense like that but my problem is that i cant acess my iphone through itunes to remove music. it recognizes that the iphones plugged in so i can add music, i just cant remove anything. any tips.... thanks

Banned
    Thanks

Do you have the 'AutoFill' option on? Or maybe Sync all Music? I had this issue way back when after getting my first ever iPhone. Then I figured out that i had to click 'Manually manage music and videos'.

I dunno if that helps or not but worth a shot.

If your running itunes 9 or later it wont let you sync with your unlocked iphone with a tmobile sim, it happened to me, so do a google search for itunes 8 version, uninstall itunes 9, go into your program files folder and delete the itunes folder and erase it from your recycle bin, then install the older version itunes (itunes 8 version). And wat ever you do dont put an att sim in the iphone, it will sync with your phone and lock you out of the apps you've brought at the app store, thats wat i did and i still cant figure out how to get around it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    had the same problem lol

use a friends att sim for a second...

If your already jailbroken and unlocked, its weird that it would be saying something about the sim.

worst case scenario you'll have to full restore and rejailbreak
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!