Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Zones or Web2Go?

Question T-Zones or Web2Go?
    I have never used T-Zones on the iPhone. I was using Web2Go until the fiasco recently and now I do not know if I should try to get T-Zones added or put Web2Go back on my phone.

Is one faster than the other? One more likely than the other to get blocked AGAIN?

Both would be the same price for me because I am adding unlimited txt so both come to a total of $19.99 a month so I am not factoring that into the equation.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have the unlimited web2go plan for $35. Never has it let me down once. Fast internet and unlimited text, mms and email.

pretty sure you can't even get tzones if you want...

But i have it [tzones], never had a single internet issue, not even on my 1.1.4 2g, all the way to my 3.0.1 3gs.

paying 5.99 for unlimited internet is great... i get about 150 k/b down, and 100 up, but its crap compared to my friends att 3g getting like 3000 k/b down and like 800 up...

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but we have fios for the business.. holy crap my phone connected to that network is insane!
    Last edited by babyblue_pimp; 2009-08-27 at 08:36 PM.
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

RDL (2009-08-27)

@itsmejdn,
    You might have a different web2go. I think if u pay $35 u might be referring as the total internet plan for smartphones and not the $9.99 plan many of us on this forum have/had and recently encountered problems with.

@babyblue,
    I guess TZones seems like the way to go then since u guys have only had problems when it was actually network issues. I JUST reinstalled web2go just to get back up and running but might try for Tzones in the near future. According to this forum it IS still possible.

I had it awhile back so I think it might be possible to get it back again if I say I will cancel without it.

It's very possible to get it, and its your a "loyal" tmobile customer, the chances are greater.

But just know, when you call, tmobile doesn't HAVE to give you tzones. Also be sure to have your sim in another POS phone. (i used a razr when i downgraded my blackberry account to tzones)
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Try using this code to get Tzones added "TZUNL599". It worked for me, I was also on 9.99 plan like you and there is no difference in speed.