Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone internet

Default iphone internet
    soo basically iphone users cant use the 9.99 plan anymore? and have to upgrade to the 24.99?

There are other threads out there, mainly this. But currently no. And yes.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/t-mobile/68...an-iphone.html

alright the internet is still working for pushing my email in tho... i just cant read it.

ok as of today I can't even go on beejive/email/internet on my iphone. only the google.com page shows up for internet. i am using internet2.voicestream.com. is it mandatory to upgrade to the $24.99 plan? also will the blackberry plan work for this as i also have the blackberry curve 8900

Quote Originally Posted by iinfamousaznn View Post
    ok as of today I can't even go on beejive/email/internet on my iphone. only the google.com page shows up for internet. i am using internet2.voicestream.com. is it mandatory to upgrade to the $24.99 plan? also will the blackberry plan work for this as i also have the blackberry curve 8900
    i would also like to know if the blackberry curve plan would work because it would be better for paying what, $30 getting everything unlimited or paying 25 for just internet
    -------------------
    3.1.2 iPhone 3G Unlocked + Jailbroken

ok this is a good one... i called and got all my internet **** canceled... and now it works.. and im not even paying for it...

ya does the blackberry thingy work? cuz that would be kool...
    Last edited by enV89; 2009-08-27 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by enV89 View Post
    ok this is a good one... i called and got all my internet **** canceled... and now it works.. and im not even paying for it...

ya does the blackberry thingy work? cuz that would be kool...
    It's not going to work for much longer.

it takes about 24 hours for the plan to go away.

still want to know if the blackberry plan works on it. I might give it a try since I am about to go back to my blackberry. Guess the apn will be the same for blackberry with the internet2.voicestream.com?

iPhone? More like MyPhone knowledge561's Avatar
    Thanks

T-mobile customer and iphone internet just suddenly stop workin is there going to be another apn that going to get the iphone internet back online?

nope they took off the $9.99 for the iphone and it will not work anymore.
    currently i have the blackberry plan which i was using on my curve until i tried using on my iphone with much success. you will have to adjust the apn to wap.voicestream.com under the $24.99 blackberry plan

Thanks

The web2go is back up and running on the internet2.voicestream.com reboot funny first clear cookies and cache you'll find the info on the TMOBILEREQUIRINGWEBCONNECT FORUM
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

Web2Go is back up, but I'm already one T-Zones! They let me use T-Zones even though I never had it before.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chaingang54 View Post
    Web2Go is back up, but I'm already one T-Zones! They let me use T-Zones even though I never had it before.
    Lucky You people have been having mad issues trying to get TZONES and yes I am one of the lucky ones and actually feel lucky til something goes wrong
    Last edited by MREY; 2009-08-28 at 03:17 AM.
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you