Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: web2go question

Default web2go question
    Hey guys, theres to many pages about this sidekick thing.

Let me say this, I have a sidekick but I dislike it at this moment and I was aware that they cancel the service apn on the iphone.

so my question now is..

can I get the web2go plan that's $19.95 which is unlimited messages and web.

But before I call and make the switch, I just want to know if anyone has problem with the web2go plan at this moment.

Thanks.

There aren't any problems with web2go.

Lovely

Not

I really appreciate your response.

Can I ask what's the current apn for them?

and... if I call T-mobile they won't say nothing about having an iphone right?

Don't tell them you have an iPhone.. just tell them you're getting a new phone and that you haven't picked on yet.

current APN is in my sig.

Lovely

Not

I called and they said the $19.95 feature wasn't available for smartphones..

I had told them I temporary had a blackberry and he was saying that it's a smartphone and the only plan available would be the $24.99 (message) 34.99 (message & web).

So with that said he's saying that $19.95 would work on those phones like nokia or the ones that aren't a smartphone.

So my fault was me saying the blackberry, but now the question is... was it true what t-mobile was saying? That the $19.95 won't work for smartphones such as the iphone?

It works just fine on the iPhone. The higher priced plans are because I guess smartphones use more bandwidth. Just tell them you're going to buy a Shadow.

Lovely

Not