Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Texting issue

Default Texting issue
    I down Loaded the tmobile bundle thing to setup my mms and Internet an lock it in now when I try and sent a txt to more then just one person it does it in a mms form? When there's no pic I'm adding and I'm just wantin to send a mass txt

bump! anyone have any ideas? ive restored and jailbroken and unlocked again and still have the same issue, if i load a txt and try and send to more then 1 person it changes it to a "new group mms" and i dont know why...
    Last edited by enV89; 2009-08-21 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

what ipcc file are you using? where did you get it from?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

bump! anyone have any ideas? ive restored and jailbroken and unlocked again and still have the same issue, if i load a txt and try and send to more then 1 person it changes it to a "new group mms" and i dont know why...

dude....no need to bump. what ipcc are you using. are you using messages or a third party app.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

i dont know what that is...

Did you download the bundle from Cydia? If you did, what was the exact name of the bundle?

Unless you did it thru iTunes..?

Or did you activate it with an active at&t SIM card? Either way, I ran into this same issue, but what I did was call the tier 3 data department on "T" and told them my situation about having an iphone and wanting to use it on the t-mobile network. The guy helped me set-up the internet and MMS service and now it works perfectly. Hope this helps.