Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blackberry APN Settings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Blackberry APN Settings
    Hey, I know this is probably already posted but I just wanted to make sure I get a quick response..

I will be having a blackberry data plan with my T-mobile monthly service.. Most likely the 24.99 plan.. What is the APN settings for the Iphone to access all data??

Thx in advance..

internet2.voicestream.com for your apn password and username leave blank and reboot iphone enjoy you can thanks me if I helped.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks, I will give it a shot..

I thought it was blackberry.net if you had a blackberry plan?

can we get a conformation here i just switched my girl over to iphone from storm ...needing this info

Yes it is but he asked the apn settings for the iphone if you read his whole post.

From my understanding:

blackberry.net -----> for blackberry plans
    internet2.voicestream.com -----> for web2go and most other data plans
    epc.tmobile.com -----> for old tzone plan

I myself use epc.tmobile.com with tzones so I know that works for sure, I also set up my friend with 19.99 unlimited web2go and text and he uses the internet2 APN so I'm sure that works too. Just yesterday another friend of mine switch over from a tmobile blackberry 8900 to an iphone. So I naturally tried the blackberry APN (no good), tired the internet2 APN (still nothing), put in the epc APN and his internet was up and working. He swore up and down that he has the blackberry plan but I'm not sure because the settings dont match up with what I've read.

In short, just try them all till one works for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to k1653d For This Useful Post:

blinblin407 (2009-08-22)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

+1 All have worked at times. But T-Mo customer service states internet2.voicestream.com ... and that has worked for the most part on the web2go plan. Remember to reboot and your area could be having problems during your test.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmmm thx for the information.. My cousin added the 24.99 blackberry plan on his line and is using the internet2 APN on his Iphone so I know that one works..