Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Not being able to recieve calls while using Pandora, or any other internet heavy app

Default Not being able to recieve calls while using Pandora, or any other internet heavy app
    Does anyone else have this issue? I am using the web2g0 plan with the internet2 apn

Last night i made the mistake of updating to the 3.0.1 FW, so I ended up rehacking it with redsnow back to the 3.0 FW

i have been calling my phone on several occsaion just to make sure it works, lol and the only time it doesnt seem to go through is when i am using pandora

any input would be nice thanks

Thanks

The phone can only do either data or voice over EDGE, not both at once as 3G can. I would imagine the phone would prioritize voice and ring but maybe with heavy data usage calls aren't going through.

this is why i only use pandora when i have wifi
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

thats what i figured
    well i am at work and my day goes by slow without music, i dont expect calls anyways
    i still get texts so its all good

thanks guys

It should work just fine, as it does for me. Do you have an app installed that could be blocking the calls like Music controls?

Lovely

Not

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I use Pandora and then apply backgrounder and I can also receive calls no problem.