Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $5.99 tzones not working? 8/17/09

Quote Originally Posted by Habusho View Post
    Unbleivable!!! I talked to the Loyalty dept. and I got the T-zones plan for 4.99 not even 5.99 back on my account!!! How can I make use of this now to use on my i-phone?
    T-Mobile SO rocks! You will just need to enter the settings under the cellular data network. Look elsewhere on this board for it. You will be using the wap.voicestream.com APN.

Thanks

no, its epc.tmobile.com

Mmm not for me!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    Why dont you upgrade to the 19.99 unlimited web and text plan? My friend uses that one so I know that works for sure. And its a pretty good deal.
    Is that plan per line or would it work for a family plan?

Now we just need to get push email working.

Btw both APNs work for me wap.voicestream.com and epc.tmobile.com
    Last edited by Habusho; 2009-08-22 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Habusho View Post
    Unbleivable!!! I talked to the Loyalty dept. and I got the T-zones plan for 4.99 not even 5.99 back on my account!!! How can I make use of this now to use on my i-phone?
    Thats great! I use to have the 2.99 unlimited tzones with 300 text messages but it was not compatible with the unlimited minutes plan so I had to sacrifice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dweller View Post
    Is that plan per line or would it work for a family plan?
    Thats per line. They have a 9.99 unlimited family text but no such unlimited add on for data.

I have:

unlimited minutes two lines 49.99 + 39.99 = 89.98
    unlimited family text 9.99
    tzones for line one 5.99
    tzones for line two 5.99

I'm pretty sure that is the best you can get.

Ok, I called Tmo yesterday and had them go through troubleshooting my Motorola Rzer not being able to connect. (no SIM card in it) everytime she asked me to reboot I was booting the iphone. Well she finally said lets take the service off and back on to see if that does anything. So she did and VIOLA !!! It picked up again and has been working since.

Glad you got it working. I had a feeling you werent getting any data. I tested a phone with no data plan and it was doing the same thing your phone was.

Glad you got it working. I had a feeling you werent getting any data. I tested a phone with no data plan and it was doing the same thing your phone was.

It wasnt working damnit !!! The POS is still not working. I am going to cancel that service. Its the introductory Phone First and Unlimited for $9.99 is anyone on this ? According to the rep she said it wouldnt work on anything but WAP phones.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimeme1618 View Post
    Ok, I called Tmo yesterday and had them go through troubleshooting my Motorola Rzer not being able to connect. (no SIM card in it) everytime she asked me to reboot I was booting the iphone. Well she finally said lets take the service off and back on to see if that does anything. So she did and VIOLA !!! It picked up again and has been working since.

Quote Originally Posted by jaimeme1618 View Post
    It wasnt working damnit !!! The POS is still not working. I am going to cancel that service. Its the introductory Phone First and Unlimited for $9.99 is anyone on this ? According to the rep she said it wouldnt work on anything but WAP phones.
    You are not making any sense now. tzone is suppose to be for wap phones and it works fine with the iphone.

You are not making any sense now. tzone is suppose to be for wap phones and it works fine with the iphone.
    Not according to Tmobile. They are migrating off this and eventually it will not work. I had a friend jailbreak his 2g and get this plan and it worked for 2 days. After the second day it did exactly what mine is doing. He called Tmobile and they told him he would need to upgrade to a different data plan.

i just got my t-zones added for the first time just threatened to cancel and it works now i love t-mobiles loyalty dept

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suad618 View Post
    i just got my t-zones added for the first time just threatened to cancel and it works now i love t-mobiles loyalty dept
    suad what apn are you using or are you on a bundle

I seriously think TMO is dumbing down what they tell reps because
    A. I got Tzones added to both of my lines last night
    B. WEB2GO is back up and running as of this morning for everyone after a reset
    Last edited by MREY; 2009-08-27 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you

im using epc.tmobile.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12