Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile MMS

Default T-Mobile MMS
    Hey all,

My MMS was working fine all the time, and at some point it just stopped sending it. I did everything to get it to work again... Even a restore and nothing has been working... Anyone else have any problems like this? Or is it just me? Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!

-IZasPIE

have you tried one of the carrier bundles?
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Actually, I'm having the exact same problem. It worked fine without any problems & then yesterday, suddenly it stopped working. I deleted & re-entered settings, tried carrier bundle, did a restore, NOTHING. I was on wap.voicestream.com APN, tried internet2.voicestream.com APN. It had worked flawlessly w/o fail & then suddenly no more MMS.

Quote Originally Posted by likno1uvevaceen View Post
    Actually, I'm having the exact same problem. It worked fine without any problems & then yesterday, suddenly it stopped working. I deleted & re-entered settings, tried carrier bundle, did a restore, NOTHING. I was on wap.voicestream.com APN, tried internet2.voicestream.com APN. It had worked flawlessly w/o fail & then suddenly no more MMS.
    what settings are you using for mms?
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Thanks

another question what parts of the country are you guys in (sorry I just assumed you were here in the states) but either way there seem to be alot of regional outages and the regions are not quite as close as you may think adn that carrier bundle btw is a actually a tricky install in alot of cases once it works it works great it's getting it in there
    Thanks to all of you @ Modmyi for all of the help you've provided
    Take a second and hit The Thanks button if someone helps you