Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Roaming with AT&T

Default Roaming with AT&T
    i have a unlocked iphone with t mobile and I've always had att&t service if i don't have t mobile service / out of range.. today that stop anyone know why or fix for this?

So you're saying that you usually roam on AT&T whenever there wasn't T-Mobile coverage, and now in the same spots, you no longer roam on AT&T?

yesssss sirrrrrrrrr

That's weird. Whenever you are in an area you usually get AT&T service, try going into Settings > Carrier > AT&T and see if it connects.

i cant... i dont have a att&t sim like at my house i get 1 bar of tmobile and i was always on att service now im not..

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It's likely T-Mobile & AT&T didn't renew their roaming agreement where you're at (which is very likely if T-Mobile offers native signal in the area, even if it's weak), or there could be other network issues involved. With the two carrier's attitudes to roaming of late, I bet it's the former rather than the latter.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

Thanks

i have the same issue. cant connect to att
    All information contained in my post came to me in a dream. I don't even own an iphone.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button

ya i know im disappointed anyone know why yet?! or is there something i need to do... i was connected to cell1net earlier with 1 bar... but still not att