Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The way I got web2go as tzones price

Default The way I got web2go as tzones price
    I started making my calls to tmobile customer reps yesterday as well as talking to representatives on the online chat thing they have. I kept trying to get the tzones 5.99 plan but they just kept saying it was grandfathered. I gave almost every excuse I have read on this forum as well as others I found on google. None seemed to work. So after about calling over 10 times, I called for the first time tonight saying,

"Im sure you read your logs about me calling for the tzones 5.99 plan numerous times over the past few days. And I said even though it was "grandfathered, Is there anyway you can add it? I have seen people as of yesterday being able to get it added, and she said they are unable to do that and some other stuff. So i said well I know you have the web2go feature but I really do not want to pay 9.99 for something that I dont know if I will even get the full money worth. Is there anyway you can give me a promotion of having the web2go for the same price as the tzones 5.99 plan jsut for a month or so to see if I want it? So she said well you have been a paying customer since 07, Im sure we can do that for you. Then she got an error doing it and asked me to hold on. After being on hold for a few minutes she said she gave me the 9.99 internet and when the bill comes in I will have been credited 4 dollars off the account. So it reads 9.99 then at bottom it would subract 4 dollars. I said how long would this promotion work and she said it would end after a month so August 8th for me. And that if I wanted to renew it after I can. At least I got it for a month, now when the month is up Im sure I can call back saying a customer rep let me have it for the same price as the tzones since that service is grand fathered.

Just thought I would like to share with everyone in case someone else wants to try it.

If you have any questions let me know.

why don't you just suck it up and pay the 9.99, its not worth the hassle to complain just t save four bucks. you are already saving a ton of money with the 9.99 plan compared to att 30 plan anyways

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i just got another tzones added last night, i told her to add tzunl599 about two minutes later she came back and she said Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    i just got another tzones added last night, i told her to add tzunl599 about two minutes later she came back and she said Done!
    are u serious? howd u find the code?

Thanks

I use it all the time it used to be all over the forums

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    I use it all the time it used to be all over the forums
    Hey PcPro....
    Which APN do you use for your tzones? wap, etc, internet2?...

Also, would you say that tzones is less, more or equally fast than EDGE?

Thanks!!

Thanks

Epc