Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voicemail

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    I just got off the phone with a T-Mobile rep and he said you can only get VVM if you are black! ROFL...

Seriously guys I can't believe you all are willing to pay upwards of 40 bucks a month for a data plan...that is total insanity! I pay almost that much monthly with Comcast for high speed internet, I'm not paying it twice a month! You people with data plans do realize you are paying for the internet twice each month, right? For me I just can't see it, I'm on Wi-Fi like 99.9% of the time unless I'm in my car driving somewhere...I can live without checking email on my phone when I'm in my car.

This is nuts!
    And that's why I pay $6 a month for Internet!

How do you pay 6 bucks for internet? If it's regarding tzones I was told that doesn't work anymore...that T-Mobile figured out people were hacking it to work as a total plan and blocked it now.

How do you pay 6 bucks for internet? If it's regarding tzones I was told that doesn't work anymore...that T-Mobile figured out people were hacking it to work as a total plan and blocked it now.
    You were told wrong. I use T-Zones and it works perfectly. There's no hack now, you just put epc.tmobile.com in the APN and it works. Of course this plan isn't offered anymore...

I pay only $2.99 a month for my t-zones and that includes 300 txt or mms messages!! Had this grandfathered in plan for years!

Quote Originally Posted by aznrmx1112 View Post
    I pay only $2.99 a month for my t-zones and that includes 300 txt or mms messages!! Had this grandfathered in plan for years!
    Yep me to, love this plan..... but had to pass on the loyalty unlimited minute plan cause I did not want to lose this.

you can use the $9.99 webtogo plan and use the internet2 apn.
    Last edited by Anijake; 2009-08-01 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anijake View Post
    Yep me to, love this plan..... but had to pass on the loyalty unlimited minute plan cause I did not want to lose this.
    actually i have the loyalty plan PLUS the 3 buck internet plan

Progress will be posted in my T-Mobile US Carrier Bundles thread which is a sticky at the top of this forum. I will stop following this post. Progress is being made.

Good Riddance psycho
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

lol Melech why are you always out to get Spooky?? his lack of social skills? love the sig btw, the red snow & purplerain sig

Look at how he speaks to people...he has major issues and pisses me and a lot of other users off...

Gracias on the sig love

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Look at how he speaks to people...he has major issues and pisses me and a lot of other users off...

Gracias on the sig love
    I don't agree with you on a lot of things but I do agree with you on this!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post

Gracias on the sig love
    i see your point, over the internet i could care less, in my face i take action

It is unfortunate because his arrogance has gotten in the way of completing a good project to the needs and wants of most users. A lot of us are on here for two reasons. To find help, and help others. Spooky seems to be here to just make his e-peen larger. It is sad he can not take the advice and criticism of others to better himself and his projects. He has some great potential and it is getting flawed by his lack of social skills...

He is just trolling. He is jealous. It's only him and another idiot out of hundreds. You can't please everybody. There is always going to be a hater. It is his problem, not mine.

Its not trolling buddy. I share the thoughts of the majority of this forum regarding the way you handle yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I will stop following this post
    And why are you still here?
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-08-02 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You don't speak for everyone. I'm still here because I have forgotten to unsubscribe, which now I have. Good bye.

Childish. I unsubscribed. Peace.

Thanks

Y'know it's interesting but one of things you guy keep going on about is the pricing, but that' kind irrelevant as I mentioned in the why switch to Tmob thread or internet not working thread I forget my 9.99 web 2 go plan is according to them the same as a 24.99 plan those loyalty rates play in after you've been with them for awhile so I'm confused at how tmob would limit the offer of a service to certain rate plans when people re grandfathered in or have loyalty discounts or they change plan names

I've been a T-Mobile customer since it was Voicestream, and got T-Zones back in the day for $4.99. Still works, no problem, even with Youtube.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast