Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G 3.0 on T-Mobile Prepaid Sidekick Plan (MMS help?)

Default iPhone 3G 3.0 on T-Mobile Prepaid Sidekick Plan (MMS help?)
    I know this has been posted about before, but I read so many posts that have incorrect or conflicting information.

I have latterly spent 10+ hours trying to get this to work. I bought a T-mobile prepaid SIM online and received it the next day. I activated it online on the prepaid sidekick plan.

Right away voice calls/SMS/internet worked. But I can not get MMS to work.

Under Cellular Data my APN/Username/Password are blank and the internet works just fine. I’ve been able to check my email, surf on many different site with no issues and even access and download from the app store.

Now for MMS setting I have tried almost every possible APN/MMSC/MMS Proxy setting I could find but every time I try to send a MMS I get an error.

Now keep in mind I on the Prepaid Sidekick plan which includes unlimited web access and SMS for $1/day and voice calls a $.15/min. I already know this plan does not include MMS but I can still send and receive them for $.25/message.

Does anyone have any suggestion to get my MMS working.

Thanks,
    Stephen

EDIT:

I dont know if this makes a difference but when I activated the SIM online I put in the iPhones IMEI. maybe because of that the setting on my acct are keeping it from working. would it be pobbile to get an IMEI from an sidekick and call tmobile and give them that..or can they read the IMEI from the phone the SIM in in??
    Last edited by ShaggyiPhone; 2009-07-04 at 02:23 AM. Reason: add info

I wish I had Tmobile