Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carrier service settings being dumb! help

Default Carrier service settings being dumb! help
    welps i followed the instructions on here in the wiki forum on how to get tmobile carrier services setting to work on the iphone, but its not working! when i would go in to tmobile services all it says is carrier, with no services or anything. i keep on doing the instructions and process over and over again but same thing happens, anyone has this problem? please help

the instructions on the wiki i beleive are only for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2......i posted a thread on this for 1.1.3 never got anybody to give me and answer ....wen i had my 1.1.2 i had it working but wen i went to 1.1.3 i couldnt find anything to work on it.......so if anybody has an answer to this please help.......

Yeah...i have the same problem. im on 1.1.3 and i followed that same guide on wiki but all it says on tmobile services is "carrier". if anyone can help please do.much appreaciated!

welps i followed the instructions on here in the wiki forum on how to get tmobile carrier services setting to work on the iphone, but its not working! when i would go in to tmobile services all it says is carrier, with no services or anything. i keep on doing the instructions and process over and over again but same thing happens, anyone has this problem? please help
    Last edited by im-foney; 2008-03-14 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost