Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

^^ Links were working yesterday dunno what happen...what iOS you running?

Quote Originally Posted by i3ddie View Post
    iPhone Model: 3G
    Carrier Bundle Used: None.. explanation below..
    Voice Plan: unlmtd prepaid
    Data Plan: T-Mobile 2 Gigabyte prepaid
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited prepaid
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 months
    Last Plan Change: none.
    Problem: I cant seem to download the ipcc files from the link. Dropbox says "Oops! (404) Is there any other way to download the ipcc file?
    Same here^ i am looking for the 3.1 version

Also, once when i get the IPCC do i still patch the phone with the comcenter for 4.0?

thanks

@Locobans
    Im using iOS 4.1
    I tried downloading the ipcc file again and i get the same 404 error from Dropbox. Maybe cause im using firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by i3ddie View Post
    @Locobans
    Im using iOS 4.1
    I tried downloading the ipcc file again and i get the same 404 error from Dropbox. Maybe cause im using firefox?
    I'm on chrome...so thats not the issue

Hello,

Naw is not a browser problem...I have a copy of the iOS 4.0 for simple mobile... everything else seems links just not working.

I'm also looking for Simple Mobile iOS 4.1 ipcc file... I can't seem to download it either. Either we wait for Spooky to update links or someone with the ipcc files please upload for the rest of us.
    Last edited by locobans; 2010-12-22 at 11:24 PM.

Aaaaah, okay. Guess ill just have to wait or maybe google the ipcc for 4.1?
    Hmmmm..

I found the ipcc for 4.1.
    I foudn it at sinfuliphonerepo.
    Last edited by i3ddie; 2010-12-23 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So I finished installing the Patch and then update the IPCC for SIMPLE MOBILE iOS 4.0 on my iPhone 4. I rebooted after the patch installation and one more time after updating the IPCC file.

Now inside my CELULAR DATA (in settings) I still don't see an option to edit it myself just like it was before.

I still can't access the INTERNET. Any help?

Thanks,
    Last edited by locobans; 2010-12-24 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 3GS 4.1 redsnow 6.15.00 ultrasnow

Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Individual 500
    Data Plan: T-Mobile $20 Unlimited Web
    SMS: Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: many years
    Last Plan Change: yesterday, switched to a flex prepay 500min/unlim text 20$ unlim web
    Cydia packages: installulous, shaketoundo killer, appsync 4.1

PROBLEMS;

Tether worked first day now nothing, no new packages or changes to iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Carrier Bundle Used: none - I need one
    Voice Plan: h2o 49.99 unlimited talk/text
    Data Plan: 3g 50MB
    SMS: h20 unlimited
    Time with h20: 1 day
    Last Plan Change: 1 day ago
    Problem: I cannot send or receive MMS. Internet does work.

Could you please build a carrier bundle for h20 mobile users?
    I'm sure it would be a great service to many!
    Thanks in advance,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by yerboyblue View Post
    Carrier Bundle Used: none - I need one
    Voice Plan: h2o 49.99 unlimited talk/text
    Data Plan: 3g 50MB
    SMS: h20 unlimited
    Time with h20: 1 day
    Last Plan Change: 1 day ago
    Problem: I cannot send or receive MMS. Internet does work.

Could you please build a carrier bundle for h20 mobile users?
    I'm sure it would be a great service to many!
    Thanks in advance,
    Jim
    I am willing to create bundles for any carrier in the world as long as I am sponsored to do so.

Thanks for updating the bundle links SpookyET!

cant send or receive mms on iphone 4 with simple mobile 4.1 bundle. Also is there a way to allow edge editing?

Default Just Sharing My Experience
    I just upgraded my 3G to 4.1 with pwnage/ultrasn0w for Tmobile.

Installed the commcenter patch as instructed with the included pdf file.....then reset network settings, and installed the ipcc for my plan (which was legacy).

MMS sends and receives, and my edge internet is good to go. Just wanted to share my postive experience. Thanks Spooky!!!

Carrier Bundle 4.1 legacy
    Voice Plan: MyFaves 600
    Data Plan: 5.99 Tzones
    SMS: unlimited
    Time with Tmoible: 4 years
    Last Plan Change: 2+ yrs

Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Unlimited Loyalty for Families
    Data Plan: Unlimited Web for phones
    SMS: Unlimited Loyalty for Families
    Time with T-Mobile: 5+ years
    Last Plan Change: 6 months ago
    Problem: I can send MMS and I can access the internet, but I am unable to receive MMS. It worked perfectly before I upgraded to 4.x. I have not installed anything network related via Cydia, but I did install the CCPatch from the link on the first page via putty.

Every time I try to receive a mms picture, it always says "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction." Its being sent from a BlackBerry Curve 8520 if that helps.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

I'm having trouble finding the legacy patch or ANY carrier patches for T-Mobile through Cydia

Carrier Bundle Used: None. Just Ultrasn0w unlocked
    Voice Plan: 1000 minutes
    Data Plan: Unlimited
    SMS: Unlimited
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 Weeks
    Last Plan Change: 2 Weeks
    Problem: Cant recieve MMS. Internet working

Found the Carrier Bundle for T-Mobile

But... when I installed it it stopped my Internet from working through Edge
    Last edited by smh0101; 2011-01-17 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone Model: 3G iOS 4.1
    Carrier Bundle Used: Simple Mobile 4.1
    Voice Plan: $60 unlimited
    Data Plan: $60 unlimited
    SMS: $60 unlimited
    Time with Simple Mobile: 4 Months
    Last Plan Change: 0 Months ago
    Problem: I can send MMS. However, I can't receive MMS. Internet does work. Haven't tested tethering.

My situation is funny. I have an iphone 2G which I successfully configured to have MMS working and here are its settings. These settings work flawlessly on my 2G!! However, when I put the exact settings on my iOS 4.1 3G iphone, I can only send. Before I installed the Simple mobile carrier bundle, I used to receive a MMS size error. Now I receive nothing at all. Any ideas what could be going on?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2g-mms-settings.png  
    Last edited by tito591591; 2011-01-17 at 06:53 PM.

Default iPhone 4
    Sometimes, when I turn on my iPhone 4, I get one bar w/o any service (no carrier name is present either). Other times, service is obtained perfectly fine. How can I fix this problem? I have tried EVERYTHING and am ideally looking for someone with the exact same problem, and has a known way to fix it.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydrew813 View Post
    Sometimes, when I turn on my iPhone 4, I get one bar w/o any service (no carrier name is present either). Other times, service is obtained perfectly fine. How can I fix this problem? I have tried EVERYTHING and am ideally looking for someone with the exact same problem, and has a known way to fix it.

Thanks in advance
    Well I don't know if this will help but listen. If u add the source Cydia.pushfix.info there is a package called Carrier reset fix. If I were you,I'll try it.

This is soothing that I have tried in the past, and it doesn't do anything

Still working on my iphone 3g iOS 4.1 mms and I noticed something interesting..Check it out.

Pretty weird. Its like my iphone 3g is trying to receive the MMS before its complete..

Also after using Simple Mobile US iOS 4.1 v1.2.0 I noticed that the MMS UA prof is left blank in my Cellular Data Network but every time I try to input any characters. Once the phone is restarted the URL disappears. -.- What a headache. Somebody shine some light on me.

Page 97 of 103 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast