Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Quote Originally Posted by cuonglogan View Post
    The phone I am using is the iPhone 4. Running 4.1 with preserved Baseband. I have 4.0 1.1.1 package running before the 1.2.0 was published. Whats the difference between the 4.0 1.1.1 and 4.1 1.2.0?
    One works on 4.0 the other on 4.1. There is no feature difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dragrace53 View Post
    you want to see how a real forum is like and how real men get to the point check out yellowbullet.com thats how we do it not like you alter ego no pussy getting homos!
    your palms are to hairy to hide!! dont even mess with this want to be jerk-off there is others out there this idiot wa a referal from another friend of mine thats why I even asked him for help,I se his is a wast of time ,needs to check himself at the door!!!!!!!!!
    I went to the site you have suggested, but my MMS is still not working, nobody there could help me.

Now that I got that sarcasm out of my system, SpookyET helped me tremendously in getting my MMS working, as he did for many of the other people on these boards. He helps everyone when they do their part, thats why out of 1900+ posts, the majority of them are from SpookyET helping and guiding people. If you would rather B**ch, Moan, and Make Fun, go to the guys on yellowbullet.com and have them fix your mms problem.

well first of all a forum does not ask for donations for help!no one on yellowbullet has even thought of asking fo a donation period!If you did you would have your *** handed to you on a platter then booted off the forum ! AS far as being lazy I work 2 jobs 6 days out of the week! I have enough time to eat supper then go back to work so my time is short.I have been tryin to fix this problem for weeks so I have tried ! I dont need some pail white ******* telling me he ******** when he dont know the facts about me period! so you and all the rest that are living in a fantasy world under mommies roof get ******! you probly dont even wash your own clothes,you kids cant even carrie my jockstrap this isnt rocket science your george hotz want to beees!if you were good you would not be asking for donations< or if you had a full time job!!!!!!
    So, someone should take their time to figure out how to and create the programming to make other peoples mms to work, and not ASK for donations, He doesn't insist. AGAIN SpookyET helps if they help themselves first.

Just so you know I have a full time job, I work 6 days a week also, but I wanted to get my mms working, so I found a little time in my busy day, (just like you are did when you are answering the replies to your pots so nicely)and I found this forum, read the first few posts AND THEN asked for a little help (and yes I did donate, because I feel that my time is worth money and so is SpookyET's)

As for washing my own clothes, you are correct, I do not, I am married with 4 kids, my wife works HARD just like me, so my day worker washes my clothes for me, as well as cleans my apartment, etc.

And, In my opinion, if you can't carry your own Jackstrap, you should get one that fits, because as far as I know, they are meant to be worn not carried around.

Sorry this is just my 2 cents (and the 2 cents are mine, was not donated by anyone so you don't have to worry)

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    Thanks again. Hopefully all will go well

I got my mms working it is on t-mobiles web site ! spookey did not write ****!!! as far as the other nutthugger goes you will never understand!

P.S. IM MUCH BIGGER IN PERSON !! build a car from scratch and go out and win championships beforeyou open your cocksucker!! that takes talent not some ******** like you jerkoffs are doing!!!
    Yes I know about tmobiles fix, that is where I went first, basically they are using the code that people on these forums wrote, let's see how long it works since I remember doing what they said and it stopped working after a couple of days.

As for you building racecars and racing them, that's great, but does that mean only the people who build race cars have talent, how about the guys who create the jailbreak and unlocking software (which I'm assuming you used on your phone) they don't build nor drive race cars, but in my opinion and many others THEY HAVE TALENT!!!! and if you don't think so restore your iPhone back to factory settings, and jailbreak and unlock it yourself (with or without your jockstrap on)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

P.S. IM MUCH BIGGER IN PERSON !! build a car from scratch and go out and win championships beforeyou open your cocksucker!! that takes talent not some ******** like you jerkoffs are doing!!!
    The obligatory list of accomplishments to make you look "bigger" than you really are.

Yeah, that's totally original. Lol.

I always found it funny when people get mad after they ask for help and don't receive any. (Now where's StealthBravo to say "That's what she said")... =P
    #eli7e revived me

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

He has been banned...

That's what she said?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

k.nitsua (2010-12-16)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    He has been banned...

That's what she said?
    Good riddance; thank you, and thank you all who have dealt with him. Based on his attitude, to put it in his terms, I would not have helped him even if he had donated 2 strippers to shave my hairy palms.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    Good riddance; thank you, and thank you all who have dealt with him. Based on his attitude, to put it in his terms, I would not have helped him even if he had donated 2 strippers to shave my hairy palms.
    I was waiting for you to chime in. I will always be on your side, that guy was a jerk, I know you will help anybody that tries, this guy didn't even wanna try. Now we can get back to normal

hi, spooky. I have an iphone 3g on firmware 4.1. ive installed the patch and the correct files but ive tried all of the different ipcc files and with each one it gives me a message send failure. the cellular data works fine but the messaging does not work. please help

Quote Originally Posted by dragonair View Post
    hi, spooky. I have an iphone 3g on firmware 4.1. ive installed the patch and the correct files but ive tried all of the different ipcc files and with each one it gives me a message send failure. the cellular data works fine but the messaging does not work. please help
    What's your account type and are you sure the IPCC has been accepted? Did you reset your network settings, restarted?

im not sure what my account type is, but it is a family plan. it includes the unlimited messaging and internet access. i am sure the ipcc was accepted because on the SMS.app it gives me the camera icon, which it did not have before i installed the ipcc. i also tried reseting it and restarting it but the same message send failure comes out.

im not sure what my account type is, but it is a family plan. it includes the unlimited messaging and internet access. i am sure the ipcc was accepted because on the SMS.app it gives me the camera icon, which it did not have before i installed the ipcc. i also tried reseting it and restarting it but the same message send failure comes out.
    What have you installed from Cydia?

before i tried the ipcc, i did install some packages that supposedly fixed the mms problem but they didnt so i removed them. the only thing that i have installed from cydia and is still there that deals with network settings is the commcenter patch.

before i tried the ipcc, i did install some packages that supposedly fixed the mms problem but they didnt so i removed them. the only thing that i have installed from cydia and is still there that deals with network settings is the commcenter patch.
    I have no way of knowing if they were cleanly uninstalled. It's best to restore and start fresh. Install the patch, reboot, then install the ipcc.

Hi, I still have the invalid SIM issue from time to time so I try to change the 'Carrier logo' and see if the IPCC is loading...

I found that on my IP3GS, the logo is loading each an everytime after reboot.

On my IP4, the logo never load.... however, I know the bundle is load since I can do Internet Tethering.

Anyone has a 2X logo for TMobile IP4? 3GS use a 64x20 logo, I suppose I will need a 128x40?
    Last edited by ndkone; 2010-12-19 at 06:42 PM.

iPhone Model: 3GS 4.1 ultrasn0w 6.15.00
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Individual 500
    Data Plan: T-Mobile $20 Unlimited Web
    SMS: Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: many years
    Last Plan Change: yesterday, switched to a flex prepay 500min/unlim text 20$ unlim web
    Cydia packages: installulous, shaketoundo killer, appsync 4.1

PROBLEMS; first i am asuming this works with latest ver of itunes? i noticed all the instructions are for ver 8.2, i ran the commandline, opened itunes, and selected the ipcc, first i tried legacy, nothing, then tried tmobile standerd, also nothing, rebooted both times, itnes says updating carrier bundle for a few seconds then nothing, no tmobile service tabs, no mms, no tether, what am i missing ? also with my plan what ipcc should i be using ?

got it working

messed up when running the cmd's to patch itunes, used prepaid ipcc works like a charm, you are the man!
    Last edited by stfudvs; 2010-12-20 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SpookyET,

Is there a CommCenter patch for 3.1.3? Can you please post a link? I've been having trouble finding one that works properly.

Thank you.

Hello guys...

Can someone point me in right direction please.

iPhone Model: 4
    Carrier Bundle Used: Simple Mobile
    Voice Plan: UNLIMITED
    Data Plan: UNLIMITED
    SMS: UNLIMITED
    Time with T-Mobile: 0 months
    Last Plan Change: 0 months ago
    Problem: I cannot send/receive MMS. Also, I cannot receive access the Internet.

I also can't see the "CELLULAR DATA NETWORK" inside my settings. (I have read that they were disabled on iphone 4 not so sure).

I would like to get my phone with working MMS and also INTERNET.

Edit: Running Windows XP Pro + iTunes 10.1

Thanks a lot!

iPhone Model: 3G
    Carrier Bundle Used: None.. explanation below..
    Voice Plan: unlmtd prepaid
    Data Plan: T-Mobile 2 Gigabyte prepaid
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited prepaid
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 months
    Last Plan Change: none.
    Problem: I cant seem to download the ipcc files from the link. Dropbox says "Oops! (404) Is there any other way to download the ipcc file?

Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast