Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Thanks

Hey guys, I need some help. I set up everything on my settings, but at the moment I can only send mms, whenever I recurve a pic, it says that it can't be diplayed due to resolution or size.

please help!!!

Ps- I have a 3GS on 4.0.1
    Last edited by droop4; 2010-08-21 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Adding to post

iPhone Model: iphone4
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Standard
    Voice Plan: Family 750
    Data Plan: none
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 months
    Last Plan Change: 6 months ago
    Problem: I cannot send or Receive MMS. However I have tried every apn and setting. i have tried using every repo for MMS. restore iphone so many times. sometime it works for once or twice for both send and receive. never for long time.

Thanks

We're in the same boat buddie. I have the same specs as you, and I can't get it to work. Ugh! Hopefully we got help soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Chityuulay View Post
    Problem: I cannot send or Receive MMS. However I have tried every apn and setting. i have tried using every repo for MMS. restore iphone so many times. sometime it works for once or twice for both send and receive. never for long time.
    I have any of you tried reading the instructions? Install the CommCenter patch, reboot, then my bundle?

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I have any of you tried reading the instructions? Install the CommCenter patch, reboot, then my bundle?
    yes i did. i did commcenter patch, then reboot, but for bundle my itune won't let me choose .ipcc files. so i manually input the data. still don't work.

EHH. NVM i can get ipcc to work now. and still trying . mms is not working at all.

:UPDATE: MMS WORKS NOW , lets see how long it will last., LET ME GET DATA PLAN AND TRY DATA. THANKS. !: THIS WORKS! my apn setting is gone tho.

i just put web2go option on, and MMS is not working anymore. sigh. why iphone4 is so troublesome.
    Last edited by Chityuulay; 2010-08-23 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    No I realized that right after posting. One question though, right now I have the bundle from sinphone and mms works fine, however I want to get the web play so I can surf the web when I'm not near my wifi spot.

Well, my question is how which ippc file do I instal? how do you determine which ones right for your phone?

oh, and the other day my maps in the gps were loading and the Internet was workig. this while on edge. Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Chityuulay View Post
    I have the same problem, I've read and re-read the instructions on the first post.

I haven't seen one person on here with an iPhone 4 that has MMS working constantly.

I have an iPhone 4 with MMS working just fine. I got the phone (which came with OS 4.0.1) brand new from somebody off ebay and activated it with the official AT&T sim card it came with from the factory. The very first thing I did was backup my SHSHs with Tinyumbrella and then jailbreak with jailbreakme.com followed by installing ultrasn0w. Then I trimmed the T-mobile SIM card from my previous iPhone 3GS down to size for the iPhone 4. Then I restored the phone from a backup of my previously jailbroken iPhone 3GS which was running OS 4.0 with the T-mobile standard carrier bundle installed after using the provided CommCenter patches in this thread. Then I ran the Wortel CommCenter patch ccp401_1.1-3_wortel.deb. After that I just followed the instructions to install the Standard carrier bundle from t-mobile_us_ios4_1.1.1.ipcc using iTunes. After that I installed the T-mobile iOS4 MMS fix from the Sinfuliphone repo and MMS has been working send and receive ever since. Never have to remove or reinsert the SIM Card.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, So before i do something stupid.. I'd figure id ask:

I have donated before.

Iphone 3Gs 16Gig
    Running 4.0.1.. I just had phone replaced by Apple, Got it with 4.0.1.. Put a ATT sim in, And got activation to work, VIA Apple..
    I use Tmobile:
    I have Unlimited plan, Voice, Text, and Internet. Customer loyally plan
    I did use Jailbrakeme.com, to get cydia on the Iphone.. Cause Redsn0w, and Pwnage was not working.
    I just installed UltraSn0w.. And will be putting my t-mo sim in in a minute.

I just use this as a back up. But would like tethering to work, and MMS...Along with the rest.. I did read a lot of the post, but I see alot of different changes.. And Am just asking for a pointer.. Thats all.. thanks.

Update: I have internet teather, and all other functions working.. Except MMS.. Is this just the MMS pack? or ?

I tried the carrier update, .IPPC pack.. after installing the setting manually. I got them to work when I put the settings in, But when getting a MMS in, It would say...Size problem..So..Now I installed the Carrier pack..And no go..

Man, Ever since Jailbrakeing my phone.. It's all stumbly..Like a 3G.. This was alot fast before I broke her.. I think I may just go back to plan old 4.0.1..No jail brake.. Wish it was cleaner.. I know Jailbrakeme.com Is prob not the best patch.. (I see goofy screen line when i reboot now) But due to other options not working.. This was my resort.
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 2010-08-30 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.
    Last edited by hubt; 2010-08-31 at 01:22 AM.

what about just on 4.0 i've been trying to read the forum but its like 113 pgs....i can't install the commcenter patch cause thats only for 4.0.1 and i can't updrade to 4.0.1 only to 4.0.2 cause apples signature thing.

iphone 4 on 4.0 trying to get mms

First off, I'd like to say that I really appreciate SpookyET for providing the iphone community with this wealth of knowledge...now onto my problem

I have been trying to get MMS to work on my iphone for 2 days now, and I have spent around 6 hours straight researching ways to get mms to work. I have tried to change my cellular data settings but nothing seems to work

iPhone Model: 3GS, running iOS 4.0
    Voice Plan: Individual 500
    Data Plan: None
    SMS: Unlimited
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 days
    Problem: I cannot send MMS. I do not have data plan. I don't know if this is the problem or not.

Can someone PLEASE help me. I keep reading about cellular bundles, and patches, etc. but I really have no idea what any of this means. If someone would be generous enough to post a step by step for my particular situation (t-mobile without data), I would be forever grateful. Right now, all I know how to do is change the cellular data info in my iphone, but my message never sends. The bar goes almost to the end, pauses, and then I get the red exclamation mark. Please. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

iPhone Model: 3G 3.1.2 jb/unlocked with blackrain
    Carrier Bundle Used:
    Even More Plus 500 Talk + Text + Web with FlexPay
    500 Whenever minutes
    Unlimited Weekend Minutes
    Unlimited Weeknight Minutes
    Time with T-Mobile: years
    Last Plan Change: 1 month ago
    Problem: I can not use the internet. I am not sure on mms because I simply dont use it. I jailbroke my phone with blackrain to start things off. I have the internet tethering option. Nothing is set in my cellular data options but I have tried all your settings. I am new to this I just am wanting my internet to work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, Well I'll try this again..
    Iphone 3Gs 16 Gig
    Clean install of 4.0.1
    Jail broke with jailbrakeme.com Cause Pwange, and redsnow did not like the 4.0.1..Even pointing at 4.0 it did not like it.
    Cydia installed with Ultrasn0w.. For unlock on TMO
    Had plan for YEARS
    Nothing has changed..
    Unlimited everything..
    Did the software with the Cingular SIM in, so I can get Push going..

I have donated, so i'm hopping for help here..

I have gotten everything to work.. Push works when it wants to.. Seems to be better on Wi-Fi.. I got MMS, I got all the TMO features.. My internet works like a charm. I can tether, USB, or bluetooth.. All seems to be working.. BUT......
    I'm about to throw my phone across the room.. Texting to people SUCKS! it lags like you don't know.. I hit buttons, and it does not work.. I'll type out school, and it will come up Schl.. It is slow. I have PLENTY of avil memory.. I have No music on the phone.. This happens with the phone blank, or with app's.. And does not matter what I have Installed from Cydia...

I have noticed that the new Comcenter update from Cydia will not install.. Each time I try, it states it's not avil from the repo.. Yet anything else I DL is avil.. I don' know if this was done because someone noticed something wrong..

I have been trying to get this up and going.. Has anyone else seen this, or had this.. If this is a common thing.. I'm going to lose the iphone on jailbreak all together.. If I can't type with it.. I don't want it.. LOL to much frustration..
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

I have downloaded Rock and have read the guidelines, but I have itunes 9.0. Will that be a problem with getting the programming to work?
    Thanks,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

iPhone Model: 4
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Legacy
    Voice Plan: Family Even More 1500
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Shadow Unlimited Web
    SMS: Family Time Unlimited Texts
    Time with T-Mobile: On and off 7 years
    Problem: MMS works wonderfully but tethering does not...there is still an opening for settings, but I don't know them, and the toggle to enable tethering has now disappeared. Obviously the iphonemod.br packages only work on 3.1.2...is there any way to turn tethering on permanently and for these bundles to work in full functionality for iphone 4 and ios 4?

iPhone Model: 4
    Voice Plan: Individual 300
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Smartphone Unlimited Web
    SMS: Unlimited Domestic Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 6 years
    Last Plan Change: 3 months ago.
    Problem: Everything works fine but sometimes when I have to reboot my phone the "MMS" option completely disappears. If I click on a photo the "send as MMS" option isn't even there. I've tried to reset the network setting and remove/reinsert the sim with no help.

Thanks

I don't know how to fix your problem, but reading your plan info I can tell you you're paying way too much for data monthly. Unless you're stuck in a data contract fix that!

My setting iPhone 4 4.0.1 and they are working 100%

APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Username:
    Password:
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng-t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080
    MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
    MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

Reboot again and MMS should be working on your iPhone.

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone-4

Thanks

I finally got mine working but it came through a method nobody has posted. I installed the commcenter patch, flashed spooky ET's bundle, which made tethering work but not mms. I then pulled my sim, and reinserted so that i would have access to the apn editing. From there i sshed into the phone and uploaded an edited plist for mms. MMS works, tethering doesn't...seems iphone 4 users can't have everything at the same time at this point.

Page 85 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast