Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Quote Originally Posted by 141park View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just got a FACTORY UNLOCKED iphone 4 which I will use with Tmobile. Will the MMS work right out the box or do I need to wait for a jailbreak for it, before the MMS will work?

Thanks for your help
    Well put the SIM in and see if the APN settings can be set manually. I am very interested in this, planing a trip to Canada to get one once they are released there.

I just installed this on my 2G running 3.1.2. Does this bundle also include the Tzones hack? If not, where can I get it? I tried surrealnetworks.com but cydia wouldnt load it as a source.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by andcrashingsounds View Post
    iPhone: 3GS - 4.0
    Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Postpaid Legacy
    Voice Plan: 600/anytime//unlimited night and weekend
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Total Internet Add-on
    SMS: Unlimited Domestic Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 4 yrs.
    Last Plan Change: 2 years.

Problem: So, with 3.1.2, my mms was working perfectly, I could send and receive with no problem, all I did was enter in the apn and mms information, and it worked first try. I never downloaded anything or had to install anything. When I upgraded to 4.0, I like many others can send MMS messages, but cannot receive them, I get a message about the message size. I've tried maaaaaaany different combinations of apn and MMS settings, trying to follow different guides and none of them have worked. Legacy obviously doesnt work, and nothing else I've tried has worked. Any suggestions? thanks in advance!
    You should read before you upgrade. It's not working, and it will not work until iOS4 is patched to support non-Apple made carrier bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumble1 View Post
    I removed all Cydia-installed carrier bundles (APN Editing, T-Mo Legacy) then I downloaded the 1.0.12 zip and installed the T-mo Standard IPCC file. BAM I could edit Cellular Data Network. But the settings still weren't updated after reboot, maybe because I went in and added the internet2 APN when I checked the settings before rebooting.

3G iOS 4 (via pwnagetool, rejailbroken with Redsn0w, unlock via ultrasn0w)
    You should read before you upgrade. It's not working, and it will not work until iOS4 is patched to support non-Apple made carrier bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by reddawg View Post
    Latest Redsn0w fixes the APN / MMS issues. Make sure you jailbreak with the latest Redsn0w v0.9.5b5-5 and download Spooky's latest T-Mobile IPCC file.
    Latest Redsn0w does not patch CommCenter to support unsigned IPCC. The APN/MMS issue mentioned was different.

Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post
    So do Spooky's old IPCC packages in Cydia work now for iOS 4.0 when jailbroke with the latest Redsn0w?
    You should read before you upgrade. It's not working, and it will not work until iOS4 is patched to support non-Apple made carrier bundles. The Cydia packages don't work at all on iOS4.

Quote Originally Posted by 141park View Post
    Hi Guys,

I just got a FACTORY UNLOCKED iphone 4 which I will use with Tmobile. Will the MMS work right out the box or do I need to wait for a jailbreak for it, before the MMS will work?

Thanks for your help
    It will not work outside of the box. You will have to jailbreak when but iOS4 has not yet been patched to support unsigned carrier bundles. Also, no jailbreak for iPhone 4 has been released. So, wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Anijake View Post
    Well put the SIM in and see if the APN settings can be set manually. I am very interested in this, planing a trip to Canada to get one once they are released there.
    It will not work outside of the box. You will have to jailbreak when but iOS4 has not yet been patched to support unsigned carrier bundles. Also, no jailbreak for iPhone 4 has been released. So, wait!

Quote Originally Posted by pittman71 View Post
    I just installed this on my 2G running 3.1.2. Does this bundle also include the Tzones hack? If not, where can I get it? I tried surrealnetworks.com but cydia wouldnt load it as a source.

Thanks in advance
    The bundle is just carrier settings. Some patches for 2G are mentioned in the first. Read it.

People should wait until Apple fixes the iPhone 4 antenna issue. Either the phone will come clear coated or with a new antenna design. You should not buy one until then. Also do not be a retard and buy a 5 piece of rubber sold for $30. You can buy nice cases for $30-$50, which are also overpriced, but still better than a bloody bumper.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-07-03 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"The bundle is just carrier settings. Some patches for 2G are mentioned in the first. Read it."

Yes, I installed the patches first and everything works great. Just wanted to make sure before I put my Tmobile sim in.

Thanks for everything!

Quote Originally Posted by pittman71 View Post
    "The bundle is just carrier settings. Some patches for 2G are mentioned in the first. Read it."

Yes, I installed the patches first and everything works great. Just wanted to make sure before I put my Tmobile sim in.

Thanks for everything!
    You're welcome. You may wish to click the donate link.

yo Spooky my image quality is horrible heres my story ill make it short...

I was 3.1.3 went to ios4
    said screw it cuz it was ridiculusly slow
    went back to 3.1.3
    and now my image quality is SHYT!! help me please

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpetKid_93 View Post
    yo Spooky my image quality is horrible heres my story ill make it short...

I was 3.1.3 went to ios4
    said screw it cuz it was ridiculusly slow
    went back to 3.1.3
    and now my image quality is SHYT!! help me please
    Read first post.

ok i did im still lost...where do i begin?

ok i did im still lost...where do i begin?
    I don't have time to hold your hand.

SpookeyET Question, on a Factory Unlocked phone the APN setting screen does not come up so you can put in the required APN settings when you place in a unknown sim, like TM USA. That screen is a by product of jailbreaking? I am not to concerned with MMS just internet access using the epc. APN.

iPhone Model: 3GS - 3.1.3
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid BlackBerry Corporate
    Voice Plan: Flexpay 500
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Blackerry Unlimited Web
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 months
    Last Plan Change: n/a
    Problem: I had everything working fine for about 5 days mms and internet
    but now all my mms stuff is coming up blurry idk what happened and would like to get it fix plz i havnt hanged FW's or nothing i got the phone new with 3.1.3 then i jb'ed it had att for 5 months then switched to tmobile i downloaded the blackberry corporate bundle from cydia and all was working flawless till yesterday all pictures are coming out blurry even when i send to myself....thanx spookeyET in advance for your help

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    I don't have time to hold your hand.
    hold my hand?
    not at all
    it says absolutely nothing about "fix for low res pictures"
    u aint gotta get a attitude cuz i did
    obviously everything in the first post already..hell i even went as far
    and downloaded the sinfulrepo thing i read about
    and that didnt fix my problem either..
    yur first post may have something to fix my problem
    but like ur inconsiderate behind just said
    u dnt have time to hold my hand

its ok..i found another thread
    had something to do with the userspof for the user agent that yu said absolutely nothing about!
    buts thats life..
    Last edited by TrumpetKid_93; 2010-07-04 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hold my hand?
    not at all

had something to do with the userspof for the user agent that yu said absolutely nothing about!
    buts thats life..
    Hey u think u can shoot me that link im having the same problem with the blurry pictures....thanx

well unlike that spooky guy..
    ill "hold your hand"
    thru this process
    its quiet simple actually theres no 100% garantee that this will work for you but out everything that ive seen thats workd for others and havent workd for me
    this is the only thing that workd

basically go to
    settings>general>network>cellular data network>once here
    if you have everything set up and ur in my situation i want you to simply do this
    go to MMS UA Prof URL
    all your going to do it change this and reboot the phone
    it probbaly says http://apple.....da da da da da
    ur going to change this to

http://wap.sonyericsson.com/UAprof/W800iR101.xml

press back and va vom!!
    reboot the phone
    and run a test sending a picture to urself

Thanx man that worked.......sweet

Quote Originally Posted by young e View Post
    Thanx man that worked.......sweet
    ITS NOOOOOOOOOOO problem at all man just happy i can help.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumpetKid_93 For This Useful Post:

young e (2010-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Anijake View Post
    SpookeyET Question, on a Factory Unlocked phone the APN setting screen does not come up so you can put in the required APN settings when you place in a unknown sim, like TM USA. That screen is a by product of jailbreaking? I am not to concerned with MMS just internet access using the epc. APN.
    Cellular Data Network should come up for any unrecognised SIM/network. You can just input the APN. MMS will be broken. Tethering will not work. You will also not have network service codes menu.

iPhone Model: 3GS - 3.1.3
    Carrier Bundle Used: T-Mobile US - Postpaid/Flexpaid BlackBerry Corporate
    Voice Plan: Flexpay 500
    Data Plan: T-Mobile Blackerry Unlimited Web
    SMS: T-Mobile Unlimited Messages
    Time with T-Mobile: 2 months
    Last Plan Change: n/a
    Problem: I had everything working fine for about 5 days mms and internet
    but now all my mms stuff is coming up blurry idk what happened and would like to get it fix plz i havnt hanged FW's or nothing i got the phone new with 3.1.3 then i jb'ed it had att for 5 months then switched to tmobile i downloaded the blackberry corporate bundle from cydia and all was working flawless till yesterday all pictures are coming out blurry even when i send to myself....thanx spookeyET in advance for your help
    It seems to be a T-Mobile fluke. I heard it's back to normal. Can you confirm?
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-07-04 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyET For This Useful Post:

young e (2010-07-04)

It seems to be a T-Mobile fluke. I heard it's back to normal. Can you confirm?
    Well it seemed alot of ppl got the problem as well but i did what TrumpetKid_93 told me to do

basically go to
    settings>general>network>cellular data network>once here
    if you have everything set up and ur in my situation i want you to simply do this
    go to MMS UA Prof URL
    all your going to do it change this and reboot the phone
    it probbaly says http://apple.....da da da da da
    ur going to change this to

http://wap.sonyericsson.com/UAprof/W800iR101.xml

press back and va vom!!
    reboot the phone
    and run a test sending a picture to urself

ANd it works perfect.......back to normal...:-)

Thanx to all that help now can we just all get along.......:--)

hold my hand?
    not at all

buts thats life..
    It says nothing about a fix for low resolution pictures because it's a T-Mobile problem that occurred for a couple of hours today.

If you can't be bothered to write a complete sentence with half decent grammar, why should I be bothered to decrypt what you are trying to say? Learn to communicate. I don't owe you anything.

Well it seemed alot of ppl got the problem as well but i did what TrumpetKid_93 told me to do-)
    T-Mobile USA doesn't read UAProf.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-07-04 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yes it was a T-Mobile fluke that started this mourning, but late this evening things are back to normal here in San Antonio, no more low res pictures...
    And for the sinful crap, it's just spookys bundles renamed....

Page 72 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast