Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2044

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile USA Carrier Bundles: Bluetooth, Internet, MMS, & Tethering (2G/3G/3GS/4)

Can you let us all know if the new. Pwnage tool does the patch. I'm gonna stay on 3.1.2 on my 3G until the iOS 4 bundles are out. I like having MMS working.

I would Donate $50 to get a T-Mobile Legacy Bundle for 3GS iOS 4.0? I need my MMS to work Fully, I would need and .ipcc since my phone is Factory Unlocked
    Last edited by Butchiem1; 2010-06-22 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butchiem1 View Post
    I would Donate $50 to get a T-Mobile Legacy Bundle for 3GS iOS 4.0? I need my MMS to work Fully, I would need and .ipcc since my phone is Factory Unlocked
    I've worked on it for 3 days now. The bundle looks good. Trying to figure out why iOS4 is not seeing it.

@SpookyET. just sent you a donation. It's all I can do for now. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post
    @SpookyET. just sent you a donation. It's all I can do for now. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you. I appreciate it. Allegedly ultrasn0w 0.93 disables signature checking, which defeats the purpose of a factory unlock. Thus far, it's not taking it.

Yeah, Spooky, I was gonna say that musclenerd just states ultrasn0w 0.93 disables sig checking. But that wasnt the case in testing yesterday, as I was unlocked using 0.93. Like I said, I'll restore with the official pwnage tool today after work and we'll see what happens this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by n1c3jack3t View Post
    Yeah, Spooky, I was gonna say that musclenerd just states ultrasn0w 0.93 disables sig checking. But that wasnt the case in testing yesterday, as I was unlocked using 0.93. Like I said, I'll restore with the official pwnage tool today after work and we'll see what happens this time around.
    I've had the same experience with ultrasn0w. Not working.

Wrong info
    Last edited by Aceboogie03; 2010-06-23 at 12:27 AM. Reason: wrong info

SpookyET, Send me the link to donate and I will do as promised, $50, by tomorrow, I really need this working.

Again, im officially unlocked, so I dont want to jailbreak at all, thats why I need an .ipcc

Thanks again for all your hard work, You are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceboogie03 View Post
    It's my first post, but I hope this helps everyone that has recently unlocked/jailbroke an iphone 3g with the new ios4 on T-mobile service plan. Thanks to gimmiesummo72 from the tmobile iphone forums. I can verify that I receive both mms and can send them out as well...

Internet:

APN:wap.voicestream.com

Everything else blank

MMS:

APN: wap.voicestream.com

Username:

Password:

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.050:080

MMS Max Message Size: 2400000

MMS UA Prof URL: http:www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

Internet Tethering:

APN:wap.voicestream.com

Everything else blank
    That information is on the first page and it's no good, in case of MMS, without a carrier bundle.

SpookyET, Send me the link to donate and I will do as promised, $50, by tomorrow, I really need this working.

Again, im officially unlocked, so I dont want to jailbreak at all, thats why I need an .ipcc

Thanks again for all your hard work, You are the best.
    I'll have to disappoint you. Before iOS3.1, you could do that, but not anymore. People were using IPCCs to tether on AT&T without authorisation, and since AT&T's network is utter crap, IPCCs are now signed by Apple. The phone has to be hacked to accept unsigned IPCCs. I can walk you through a clean jailbreak without that Cydia crap, but a jailbreak is a must.

The donation link is in my signature under every post.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-06-22 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wrong info sorry
    Last edited by Aceboogie03; 2010-06-23 at 12:26 AM. Reason: wrong info

The only way it will work Is with a jailbreak? .ipcc isn't working anymore? Isn't there a way to put a fake apple signature? (I have no clue about this stuff), anyway if I HAVE TO Jailbreak I would rather a clean one just for my mms to work. The clean one won't mess anything up, right? Let me know

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

The only way it will work Is with a jailbreak? .ipcc isn't working anymore? Isn't there a way to put a fake apple signature? (I have no clue about this stuff), anyway if I HAVE TO Jailbreak I would rather a clean one just for my mms to work. The clean one won't mess anything up, right? Let me know
    if you are worried about warranty just restore your phone before any service call is made. Ive done it before and no problem

sorry thought it would help, I just jailbroke with redsnow and unlocked with ultrasnow and updated to ios4. Everything works for me now, I just figured it would help some people out....
    What Tmob plan do you have? That is odd that it will work for you but not others...
    Last edited by beav626; 2010-06-23 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm using the unlimited tmobile data plan

sorry thought it would help, I just jailbroke with redsnow and unlocked with ultrasnow and updated to ios4. Everything works for me now, I just figured it would help some people out....
    No, it doesn't. Your MMS messages will be butchered. You'll either get a postage stamp or a message with an URL to view the image.

With a supercomputer and a million years to crack it, perhaps. IPCC hasn't worked without jailbreak since 3.1. Even with jailbreak, it required a second patch to enable tethering. Are you running 3.0? No, it won't mess anything up.
    Last edited by SpookyET; 2010-06-23 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry about the post then, I won't bother posting anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyET View Post
    With a supercomputer and a million years to crack it, perhaps. IPCC hasn't worked without jailbreak since 3.1. Even with jailbreak, it required a second patch to enable tethering. Are you running 3.0? No, it won't mess anything up.

WAIT!!! YOU dont have a SUPERCOMPUTER I was running 3.1.2 and your .ipcc worked, oh well what can I do. when the new IPCC is created, will you help me with a clean install so I can just install what i need? Thanks a ton!!!!

Donating right after I hit the post reply button

Just so you know, just donated from my [email protected]' paypal account, just like I promised
    Last edited by Butchiem1; 2010-06-23 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WAIT!!! YOU dont have a SUPERCOMPUTER I was running 3.1.2 and your .ipcc worked, oh well what can I do. when the new IPCC is created, will you help me with a clean install so I can just install what i need? Thanks a ton!!!!

Donating right after I hit the post reply button

Just so you know, just donated from my [email protected]' paypal account, just like I promised
    I saw that. Thank you. I appreciate it. Very few people have done so. I can count them on fingers. Naturally, they are the ones who get my attention and receive test IPCCs first if they request them and paragraphs of help instead of one liners.

Are you sure your phone is factory unlocked? Is it from New Zealand, Australia? Why would a non-jailbroken phone accept unsigned carrier settings. Makes no sense.

I havent ever jailbroken the european unlocked iPhone 3G I'm using on tmobile, but I've used ipcc files similar to the ones on the first page.

When I updated my iPhone to ios4 I noticed mms was gone. All I did was manually go to the network settings and key in the settings under reference on the first page.

Mms looks and is working fine?

Agh I guess I can send just have problems receiving.

I stand corrected
    Last edited by icantthinkofanick; 2010-06-23 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone beav626's Avatar
    Thanks

OK so maybe I missed this but is there a JB for 3Gs on 3.1.2?

Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast